•14•

•14• Coming to Senses

How was I gonna tell Melody? I knew I had did something terrible, but it made me completely oblivious to the fact that I had ruined two important relationships in my life. I missed her, but now I was happy she was gone. I couldn't face hearing the hurt in her voice or seeing the hate on her face as I gave her the unfortunate news.

"Morning Justin." I heard Hailey whisper as she stirred around to face me.

I just frowned and scooted away from her. "You should go." I mumbled feeling pain deep in my chest. "What do you mean?" Hailey asked not understanding my feelings.

"I mean, you should go home. Leave. Get away from me." I said speaking with annoyance and irritation.

"How can you do this to me? You led me on and now you just decide to throw me to waste like some white peace of trash." She spat sitting up and looking over at me with so much anger and disgust.

"Hail-" I started but was cut off by a sharp stinging pain to my cheek.

"Fuck you Justin!" She screeched and jumped to her feet.

I frowned and held my sore cheek. I watched as she forced her clothing on with an angry expression on her face.

"Bye Justin." Hailey spat as she walkled out of the door and slammed the door with all her might.

I rolled my eyes and cuddled into my covers.

I'm sorry Melody... I shouldn't have done this. I thought as tears began leaving my eyes.

•¥Δ§•

"I love you..." I whimpered as I looked at the picture of me and Mel. "I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry!" I cried tossing the picture on my bed and banging my fist against my head.

After Hailey left I broke down. The house was screwed because I threw a temper tantrum.

I had broken the trust of my long term relationship again. This was just I and Selenas relationship right over. This was 'slightly different though. I had given up on Selena, but with Melody it was a completely different story.

I could get away with betraying her because she was so naive.

Jesus Christ, what have I done. I'm gonna have to live with this for the rest of my life. She'll find out one day-

'Baby, baby, baby, ohhh' My phones ringtone blasted causing me to chuckle.

I grabbed the device and swiped over the screen not even checking who it was.

"H-hello?" I mumbled my voice cracking lightly.

"J-Jay Jay?" A small voice whispered causing me to gasp.

"Melody! Baby i-is that you?" I called out smiling widely.

"Y-yes, but J-jasey wants to sp-peak with you." She whimpered causing me to frown. "Justin?" A deep raspy voice called out.

"What?" I grumbled wanting to hear my babys voice.

"Melody won't be coming home this week. She'll be h-" He said but I cut him with anger.

"What the hell is this all about McCann? Why isn't Mel coming home?" I spat sitting up and dusting the used tissues off of my lap.

"Someone's angry." He chuckled lowly causing a loud animalistic growl to erupt in my chest. "Anyway, Michael wanted her to stay longer. So I decided to call and tell you." He laughed as I heard my baby giggle in the background. "Melody stop it. I'm on the phone." Jason laughed doing something causing her to laugh loudly.

"She's coming home." I said in a deadly tone.

"No she isn't." He said with a slight laugh.

I rose an eyebrow as I heard something very confusing. 'Jasey I wanna stay here.' It had a slight stutter to it meaning it was Melody speaking.

"Fuck it. She can stay." I mumbled before hanging up. "She can stay for now. Cause' I'm on my way." I said to myself forgetting about the mistake I had made earlier.

I'm the only person who can have her. She only needs one fucked up person in her life not 2. I don't know what the hell Jason thinks he's doing, getting all comfortable with my girl, but it has gotta stop, and I mean now. I love Melody, but she can let you under her skin and not even notice you're no good. So just think about Jason being with her alone, for another week, while Mikey's at work. HOLY SHIT! I've came to my senses. Forget about my mistake with Hailey. I have to fix my mistake of letting Melody leave. It just doesn't feel right.