•10•

•10• Yielding to Cautions

His love was torturous. My love was facile. His heart was cold and dead inside. My heart was warm and alive inside. The difference between us was fatal. Not fatal as in death, but fatal as in destruction, ruining everything, and so on. No one could possibly compare us to each other. Maybe by looks, but surely not personalities.

"W-what is love?" I heard Melody whisper. "I can't really tell you much, but I can tell you that it's something you show and feel when you really care about someone." A voice answered causing a frown to make its way on my face.

"J-jay jay always s-says he l-loves me." I heard her sweet innocent voice whisper.

"He means it when he says it. You can look in his eyes and see little hearts when he sees you." I heard followed by a deep chuckle, a cute little squeal, and a slam of an door.

"Jay jay!" I heard Melody screaming along with the sound if feet padding against the wood floor.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked as she appeared in front of me.

I chuckled as she grabbed my face and stared in my eyes. "W-where are the h-hearts-s!" She screeched getting really close to me, to where our noses are brushing against each other.

"You wanna see hearts?" I whispered onto her lips. "Mhm..." She practically whimpered.

"I can make you see hearts, but out of your own eyes." I said smirking slightly. A smile made it's way upon her lips. She opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off and smashed my lips to hers.

I heard a grumble from the kitchen, and peaked my eye open slightly to see Jason in the doorway watching in disgust. I smirked in the kiss and deepened it causing Melody to let out a small gasp. I chuckled lowly and broke the kiss.

"Do you see hearts baby?" I whispered

That's love baby boy, get used to it. Oh and I forgot to tell you this. FIND YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND MCCANN!