•2•

•2• Inconvenience of innocence

Did I love her innocence? Yes, but sometimes it came in the way of my (how do I put this) personal needs if you know what I mean. I adore her so much but sometimes I wish she'd understand I'm a 25 year old man and I have important needs. Of course she wouldn't understand, what'd I expect I'm dating a 19 year old autistic girl who has the mind state of an 8 year old.

Anyways lets see where my day takes me. Maybe I'll get her to understand. It can't be to hard right? Yeah who am I kidding! Let's just get this show on the road.

"Melody I need some alone time at the moment." I groaned while placing an empty composition book on top of my crotch.

"B-but.." She started but I cut her off. "No buts I need you to go take a nap or watch some TV." I grunted as a slow pain began rising in my groin from lack of pleasure.

My eyes widened as she let out a blood curling screaming. "Y-you're being mean and I d-don't f-fuck-king like it!" Melody hollered. I stared at her blinking slowly.

I chuckled lowly as she stormed out and slammed the door. "Finally some alone time." I mumbled.

Now time to get back to business...

•¥Δ§•

I sat on the edge of Melody's bed comforting her as she complained about me not showing her any attention. "Baby I'm sorry I just wanted to finish what I was doing." I cooed wrapping my arms around her from the side.

"What-t were y-you doing anyway?" She whimpered cuddling against me.

"I don't think you're ready for that talk yet..." I whispered before bursting out into laughter. She grumbled something under her breath and pouted.

It was now that I realized she had started chewing on a small portion of her hair meaning she was coping. She did weird things for coping mechanisms, I never really understood it, but that's what she does so who am I to speak on her behalf.

Gosh, I loved her to much to ever speak bad on her. Hey that's not why I'm thinking though. Well that's not what I planned on thinking about. Honestly what am I even thinking about? Ugh the mind is so confusing. Anyway the innocent thing. Yeah! That's what I was trying to think about. I sometimes wish I could be intimate with her and show her how much I really loved her, but I think if I did that she'd be traumatized, for life...

I looked down and saw Melody sleeping peacefully in my arms. "So precious." I whispered stroking her cheek and laying her down slowly. I laughed to myself on the inside on how I sounded like E.T.

Gently I stood up and crept out of her room silently.

"Oh! me asustaste." My house maid Marie gasped out in Spanish. "My dearest apologies Marie." I said slowly so she could understand me. I quickly kissed her forehead and smiled genuinely at her before walking off to my room.

For the rest of the night all I could think about was my perfect little princess. Who cares what everyone said she was mine and I was gonna keep it that way. Even if I didn't get to have sex for the rest of my life. I was going to stay her and she was going to stay mine.

This is what I called love, and all the other females I went with couldn't handle it. But my Melody sure could.