A/N

My Dear Readers...

I really appreciate all your comments. Some made me laugh and some made me motivated while one person totally destroyed my whole mood to upload a new chapter..

This one Reader decided to call my story bullshit...Imagine putting so much effort into writing a whole chapter and finally coming to a specific destination and seeing someone calling your story Bullshit...

When I replied, "If you don't like it don't read it and stop spreading hate.."That person responds, "As a writer you should see my criticism as positive"..

How can I accept someone calling my Hard work  Bullshit ??

I don't know what to say anymore. I know what criticism is. My readers have criticized my chapters all the way and I got what they want me to do and their expectations but this is not a criticism..

I kindly request that if you want to criticize a story.do it.. But don't look down on the writer.. Authors try their best to write a story and I myself spent sleepless nights completing one chapter as I know there are readers out there waiting for my story..

I wrote this story so far under a lot of pressure and I can't count how many days I spent without sleep.. I don't have any regret about that as I did it Just for my faithful readers..

So..if that one person reads this.. I am requesting you ..you can criticise all you want..But do it properly ..

Always remember.. This is the fiction we are writing. Imagination came to the writer's mind. You can comment or suggest your own but don't try to compare it with reality and don't look down on someone's work...

Sorry Guys.. I came to upload Regret.. But just give me some time.. I will come back to you..

Thank you for being with me so far..Love you all..