Chapter 1

WARNINGS: Blood and mention of death, you have been warned!!!!

××××××××

April 20XX

A red headed female was currently relaxing on her bed. Her name? Crystal Meadows. She was enrolled at Blackwood Community College.

As Crystal laid on her bed, she'd scroll through her phone, waiting for her boyfriend, Hugo, to text her that he was at her house.

While she waited for him, the house landline phone began ringing. At first, Crystal ignored the phone, however it wouldn't remain that way because once the phone stopped ringing, it would start ringing again, seconds later.

Crystal groaned, getting off of her bed and making her way to the nearest phone. She picked it up and glanced at the Caller ID, seeing that the display read "Unknown Caller"

"Uhh, Who is this?" She asked looking a bit annoyed because she doesn't know who this was and thought it someone pranking her

"A hello would have been nice~" says the voice on the other end of the line

Crystal sighs as she goes to answer the robotic sounding voice "Hello, who is this?"

Crystal was kinda of weirded out by this robotic voice. She didn't realize at the time that it was a voice changer. She stood there waiting for a reply back on the other end of the line.

"What number is this?"the voice asked on the other end

Now Crystal was definitely thinking that someone was pulling a prank on her. And it was kinda of pissing her off. She wasn't sure what to say.

"You still there?~" says the robotic voice on the other end

"Oh I'm still here but i think you either have the wrong number or this is a prank." Crystal says as she rolls her eyes

The voice on the other end chuckled, "I do think I have the wrong number..."

Crystal rolled her eyes again, "Oh really? Well, bye now..."

"Wait... Don't hang up..." The mysterious caller said.

Crystal stopped herself from hitting the end call, "why not?" She asked.

"Because I like the sound of your voice..." The caller said.

Crystal did lightly blush at the compliment, however she shook her head, "look buddy, I have a boyfriend, and he's on his way over to pick me up..."

After saying that, Crystal hung up the phone without giving the caller a chance to respond.

Crystal would then pull out her phone and text her boyfriend Hugo. She was kinda of worried because what was taking him so long to get here and pick her up. then a few seconds later, Crystal gets a text from Hugo and she opens it up.

"Why did you hang up on me? Don't hang up on me.." Hugo says in the text

Now this Worried, Crystal, only because this didn't sound like her boyfriend and it was bothering her. She stood there for a bit when the landline phone starts ringing.

Crystal wasn't going to answer it feeling like this wasn't Hugo at all. But then she gets another text from Hugo.

"Go on pick it up, it's me Crystal." Hugo says in the text

So Crystal sighs as she goes over to the landline again and picks up the phone, not wanting to but she knew it probably was her boyfriend.

As Crystal hit answer on the phone, she was greeted by the same robotic/modified sounding voice.