1

Author's Point of view-

A man in his late 20s was sitting in the luxurious cabin, hand clasped on the wooden desk, eye fixed on the poor lady who was narrating him her painful life.

"Don't worry, we will see the landlord and will talk with him. And about your daughter, send her tomorrow to my other branch, Ajith will see it off", he gently stated, forwarding a sleek card to her.

"Give it to her and tell her to call on this number.", He informed with giving a smile easing the woman's worries.

"Thank you, Sir, it means a lot, Thank you.", He nodded his head as he stood up, straightening his navy blue shirt.

"Come mam, i will lead you the way", he forwarded his hand to let her hold it.

The old woman with a little difficulty stood and grabbed his hand.

Her eyes admiring his each action, the way he treated her as if he was her son.

"Would you like to eat something, mam?", he asked entering the lift behind her.

"No, bachay.", she answered shaking her head.
(Bachay- child)

He looked at her and nodded with a smile.

Getting down from the lift they started walking toward the huge entrance. People working there looked at the man, some with admiration, some with aww and some with envy.
The youngsters couldn't help but state at him with a thought of becoming like him.

Girls stared at him with heart shimmering in thier eyes, who wouldn't after all, he was one of the most handsome and eligible bachelor of the country.

His tall, muscular figure with a greek-god like face only screamed attention.
The way his biceps were fighting the fabric of his shirt, it made the girls drool over him.

One worked came to him and handed him a plastic bag, he nodded at him and said a small thank you to the workers before handing the plastic bag to the old lady.

"Mrs. Das, this is for you", he said, bending himself to her level.

The woman looked at him with confusion.

Her confused expression told him her internal thoughts.

"Its a food package given as a gift to the beautiful ladies.", The old woman heartly laughed at his words.

Taking the bag, she put her hand on his perfectly gelled hair, blessing him.

"May you get whatever you want, may all the happiness bestow upon you", she coaxed with a wide smile.

A smile plastered on his handsome face making him 10x more handsome, as he called the driver to drop her.

A Philanthropist and fortunate businessman , helping people was his official priorities, taking the path of his grandfather. Various NGOs are running on his name in several cities of the country.

People know him for his greatness as people have just seen the good side, where he have made way to people heart.

The phone ring echoed in the spacious cabin. A man sitting in the cabin picked it up and pressed it against his ear.

"Sarkar?", A voice came from other side.

"No, he is not here.", by hearing the voice, the man from other side greeted him.

"Ajith sahab, Sarkar se baat ho jati toh shipment ka deal discuss kar lete",
The man said referring to his Boss.

(Ajit sahab, if I could talk to the boss, we would have discussed the shipment deal.)

The man; Ajith hummed at him, telling him to wait. At the same time, the wooden door of the cabin burst open, making a loud sound.

"Ajith!", Entering the room, a man said.

Going toward his desk, he sat before taking the forwarded phone from Ajith.

"Sarkar, Shipment ka mamla hai", the man from another side informed.
( Boss, it's the case of shipment)

"Hmm, the shipment work is pending in  Raghu dada's area, becoz of some local cops. First handle them then the cargo will be taken forward", he said in his baritone, and after getting the wanted reply he hanged up the call.
(Raghu Brother's)

"Idhar kya kar Raha hai?", The man asked Ajith who was sitting while smoking cigar.
(What are you doing here)

"4kg cocaine is disoriented", Ajith proverbs.

"Who is the loader?", the man sitting behind the desk inquired.

"The one taking the carrier from last 3 months, Saroj", Ajith answered.

"Get info from him, who he met during the carrier loading or have he done something against us as for someone else.", the man ordered while rocking the comfy chair forth and back.

"And if he don't tell, then?", Ajith commented.

"Thok dena", Ajith laughed at his statement.
(Shoot him off)

His aura completely changed, now only darkness and dangerous oozing out of him.

If now someone hear his words, No one will recognise him. No one would believe that he is same kind and gentle man.

After all, every coin has two sides, one is good and another is bad.

He was not a common man and he was definitely not what he was appearing some minutes ago.

This wasn't a big deal, they would get the 4kg lost cocaine which worth more than 40cr/ 400million, as they had there investigators who worked for them for these types of issues. And it was common in thier business.

They were known devil, and he was the king of those devils.

The people have no idea what kind of a monster resides in him. The one who is high-powered man in underworld. Running his D-company which has been the biggest crime organization in the nation. Linking the D-company to the real estate as well as betting business.
He run the syndicate with his another name D Merchant, which makes whole underworld shivers__His Criminal activities is consistent of  Mumbai underworld, Indian mafia, Russian mafia, murder, extortion, targeted killing, drug trafficking, terrorism.

All the dreadful activities, which make the world a living hell in reality.

And the king of this hell is Deven Mallick.

A complete dreadful monster in a human form.

* * *

Hello everyone! 👋
How's the chapter?
So, here, was the chapter of our main protagonist or antagonist. I'll leave it to you to decide.

(And whatever I have written about the crime activities have been taken from the Google)•

And Like everytime, do vote and share your thoughts in the below comment box.
It really helps me to know your guys opinions and thoughts about the story.

THANK YOU!💗
Regards,
Your Mitthu ❤️✨