8

Enjoy the chapter!🤗❤️ (If you find any mistake, do comment it.)

• • •

Opening the four wheeler's door, he gestured her to sit inside.
His gaze constant on her.

While her, were casted down, gazing at her lap, fidgeting with fingers.

Starting the car, he looked at her and then at her fingers, which were her most fascinating interest, for now.

Looking her fingers, he gazed at his own too, seeing the difference.

Anybody could say by Just his fingers, that they will rough, where her were looking soft and pinkish. Her short, unpainted nail continued to fidget.

Stopping infront of a expensive restaurant, he looked beside him, at her.

Pihu looked outside the window of the car, feeling nervous.

"I don't want to go!", She mumbled, pointing her finger at gate of the restaurant.

Deven's eyebrows frowned at her, as he asked her the reason.

"It's very expensive...", She didn't feel good going to some expensive place with him.
Where his attire was looking classy and high-classed and she was looking just so simple.

She didn't wanted to make herself look like a gold digger.

"Then where do you wanted to go, Pihu?",
He peeped at her, softly.

Telling him a place, she released a sigh of relief.
The place she told him, was less expensive and she could also afford the food there.
It was her and her friends hangout place.

Entering inside, it was Pihu who was in charge guiding him in the cozy friendly space. Deven's eye never lefted her.

As she was walking in front, Deven's eyes traced her figure.
The way she was walking, gracefully taking small baby steps. Moving his eye from her back to her waist and then at her lower. Sinful thoughts clouded his mind as he looked away.

Pihu looked around trying to find a comfortable seat where she would be safe, among the people in order to keep her safe. She choosed a seat, in the middle.

As she sat down, she looked at him whose eyes were set on her, from the start.

Deven got her signal as he also sat down across her.
Before Pihu could do anything, Deven took the menu and started to go through it.

Pihu just looked around. She was not a little bit comfortable with this man.
She felt like she have looted something. She was lying to her family in order to meet this man.
She was restless, scared and unhappy.

"Let's order this!", His baritone came.

Pihu looked where his finger was set.

Nodding, she told him meekly- 'Maggie'.

Deven laughed as he gazed at her, not knowing that he was scaring her.
Pihu just looked down, not wanting to make any kind convo with him.

Deven told the waiter thier order as he leaned on the table, joined his hand looking at her with a smile intact on his rugged face.

"Pihu, don't be nervous. I will not do anything...", Scratching his bearded jaw,
"Untill you disobey", he stated.

Pihu instantly looked at him with a frown casting her face, he was openly threatening her.

"Pihuu...", He prolonged her name, trying to get any response from her.

"I don't like all these...", Pihu peered at the table.