2

Author's Point of view-

"How many times do I have to tell you to not run like that?!", A girl yelled at a little boy.

"Sholly!", A short and instant answer came.
(Sorry)

The girl sighed looking at him. Bending to his level, her knees brushed against the dirty ground as her hands grasped his waist gently.

"You can't come with me, Rishi", she tried to make him understand.

"No! I want to come with you, i get boled  here.", his cute stammering voice tried to manipulate her.
( boled - bored)

"You would get more bored there", she coaxed while ruffling his silky brown hair.

His face showing his anger. His Pihu don't want to take him out.
Fine! He will not talk to her .

"Katti!", Showing his pinky finger angrily as he turned his small feets toward his residential care home_ orphanage.

(Katti; word used when people want to break the commotion/friendship for a short span of time)

"No katti, Rishi! Come we'll go together!",
she stated with beautiful smile surfacing her face seeing him stop and turning around.

"Sachhi?!", He innocently asked.
(True)

She simply blinked her brown almond eyes at him giving him the answer.

"Yayyy!", He yelled as he ran towards her, jumping in her arms.
He kissed her cheeks, as she lifted him up in the air.

Having him in her arms, she started walking toward the maingate of thier orphanage.

Pihu_Pihu Bhardwaj is a kindergarten teacher, a 21yr old beautiful young lady, living in the orphanage from past 16yrs, as her uncle-aunt left her there when her parents died in train accident.

Rishi, a 3 yr old boy living in the orphanage from past two years is very close to her.
Today, on children's day, he wants her to take him to her school where there will be a lot of fun and party.
And here she was going through the route of her school while chatting with her cute little companion.

This was her life.

Sweet and happy life filled with only joys and laughter.

No worry, only the tension of her works and nothing else. It was her life on daily basis but we can not predict anything regarding the future.

It was same with her.

No idea of her future, her life which was going to take a turn to a valley of darkness, grim and hopelessness.

* * *

Picking him up in her arms, after eating the delicious and all-time favourite Panipuri, which was an extremely delicious and tasty street food in the Indian subcontinent.

"Now what?", She asked him.

"Umhh, let me think", he answered while putting his tiny index finger on his chin dramatically.

"Ice-cream!", Both said at the same time and giggled afterward.

Taking the icecream from the stall, with a lot of more icecream in a bag for the monsters waiting for them at thier home.

"I love you, Pihu!", Rishi suddenly shouted with a cheeky smile plastering on his face with a little bit of icecream on the corner of his pink plump lips.

"And pihu love you too!", She coaxed gently while wiping the cream off his lips with the back of her hand.

And again their not so serious chit-chat started at the way to their home.

* * *

"Sarkar!", A man wished while standing infront of a man who was smoking cigar.

Humming, he gave him the order to speak further.

"Sarkar, Malik is in Mumbai now, In dongri to say", the man informed in stern  tone.

"I know, Sajjad", the man rasped. Face void of any emotion. It was like he was heartless. He was anyway...

" So, what's the aim, Sarkar?", the man; Sajjad asked with hopeful face wanting to know what his boss is planning to do with that bloody betrayer.

The man laughed. A dark one.
His laugh resonating the whole spacious room.

Sajjad smirked knowing his boss has planned something very vicious and painful for that man, who dared to betraye his boss, who helped him in his worst time.

His boss will not be merciful, this time.

* * *

Pihu was standing at the bus stop waiting for her friend, Sheena, who was going to come with her scooter.
Sheena has told her that today they will go out after thier work.

It was 6pm now, Pihu, too was off now with her work.

A sudden sound of people screaming and gasping broke her entrance.

She looked forward to see a man running in her direction. He was bleeding badly.

He was deeply wounded. Forearms slashed, blood oozing out from his head.
His whole face was bloodied.
No one could obtain about his face structure.

He was asking for help from everybody there, but everyone were scared to incompherense anything.

He stopped just few steps away from Pihu. She clutched her bag strap in anticipation.

Suddenly the roar of car engine diverted her attention. She looked at the man getting down from the expensive car which she couldn't seem to notice.

His aura oozed out only danger.

Wearing a simple Black kurta with matching bottoms. He was looking
devilishly handsome, but Pihu only saw one thing that the bleeding man  was running away from this man standing here.

The man didn't seem to notice Pihu as he walked forward towards the man who was trembling now, in fear.

The bleeding man was now on verge of dying.

Dying was better than to get on his bad side.

His calloused hand gripped his neck, ready to crush him when-

"Stop, leave him!", A soft voice reached him.

He turned to side where the voice came from.

When his deep brown eyes met the same ones, his world stopped.

* * *

Hellooo! 

So, here the 2nd chapter pals!

Opinions about today's chap?

Well, I'm going to a family function tomorrow. And I don't have any idea when I'll be able to update.

But can assure you that next one will be a long chap unlike this one.

Do vote and share your thoughts in the comment.

THANK YOU!💗
Regards,
Your Mithhu❤️✨