4

The room was dark.

Only light in the room was the moonlight coming through the window.

Putting the half burnt cigar in the ashtray he again sat back.
Pressing his back against the chair.

He was deeply immersed in his thoughts.

The only feeling he would get was warmth, remembering someone.

He just couldn't think of anything else other than her...

She reminded him of her.

The way she talked to him or we can say scolded him. The way she looked at him.

It has been a while when someone had talked to him like that. And wierdly, he didn't feel offended at her way of speaking.

Because she reminded him of her...
His mother...

She was also like her. The way his mother would scold him for his bad activities, the way she would stare at him intensely when he would anger her by messing his toys on floor.

She was also very beautiful like his mother.

She was very beautiful, he have concluded that.

He never thought that their was certain someone beautiful like his mother.

But she was.

Pihu...

He recited the name in his mind recalling her enchanting smile.

A smile unknowingly also surface his face.

The way she smiled and they way she talked with her friends, he wanted that.

He wanted her to smile and talk................
to him like that too.

And just like that a deep chuckled resonated the spacious room.

He just felt like laughing and smiling because of her.

She was making him happy without even her presence. She wasn't even aware that someone was smiling just by remembering her.
She was unaware of everything.

'She is not even present here and still he is smiling and laughing while having her face in his mind.
what will happen if she will be here, right infront of him. Then he don't have to think of her. He would see her beautiful face anytime he would want too.', He thought with a smile.

His eyes darkening, his smile turning into a smirk. A cruel smirk.

The ideas he was having regarding her were dangerous and fatal.

That much lethal and deadly that if she got to know his intentions, she would be terrified to her soul.

But who can change the destiny? If something is bound to happen, it will happen. No one can stop it.

He was now craving her,
the way she was affecting him, was making him go restless.

It has been more than 2 days since he had seen her. Only the keeper he have appointed for her safety give him her whereabouts.

She was now his hope.
A hope to live this life...
happily.

Closing his eyes, again her face came and  a smile came too, on his face.

With her thoughts, he was gone to deep sleep where only she could fulfill his dreams.

* * *

Deven's Point of view-

"Boss, Mr.Randhawa is here", Reminded Vikrant, the butler of my house.

Humming at him, i adjusted the collar of my white kurta before pacing out of the room.