6

Hello Everyone!👋
How are you all? I Hope everything is going good?

Just wanted to remind;
do vote and give your review 😊

Enjoy reading 💐✨

* * *

Author's point of view -

Tears of desperation dropped from her doe eyes wetting her lashes as she tightly squeezed her eyes, not wanting to see him.

His one hand clenching her silky hair, while another one tightly wrapped around her waist_ pulling her extremely closed.

Calling her name, he smiled.
Hearing her name, she opened her eyes Only to see his cruel smirk, which crept her out.

"Pihu, if you ever again dare to ignore me or defy me, I'll not hesitate to show you what I can do with you.", He stated in his heavy voice yet in a low tone.

He stared in her eyes.

Eyes pooled with tears like_pearls shimmering. Lips wobbling while her chin
quivering as she tried to control her tears which were threatening to come out.

"I'll report you to Police, D-Deven!", Her voice giving the hint how much she was petrified of the man infront of her.

He wasn't a man.

He was an animal, a wild animal.
Who wanted do nothing but to rip her apart...

Clutching her hair more tightly this time, he pulled her extremely close than they were. Her feets weren't even touching the cemented ground.
She wriggled trying hard to get out of his beast-like grip. When she realised she couldn't get away, she broked out in tears.

Her baby like cries filled the dark-silenced room. Her sobs echoing in the room making him sigh.

Heaving a deep breath, he tried to took hold of her hands from which she was covering her face as she snatched her hand away from him.

Clenching his jaw, he forcefully took hold of her wrist, twisting it behind her back, making her look at him with her bloodshot eyes.

Whereas, Deven gulped looking at her.
Her eyes captivating him. Her thick lashes which were wet, her eyes which were full on innocence.

She was mesmerizing...

"Leave my hand!", She yelled while wriggling.

He didn't gave an effort to listen to her pleads as he leaned in.
Her eyes widening while heartbeat going in irrational way. When she saw where his eyes were plastered, she trembled.

Shaking her head in denial, she turned her face, causing him to plant his kiss on her tear-soaked cheeks.

She shivered at the contact.
While Deven was busy devouring her tear-soaked cheek where becoming red dut to his assault.

Humiliation, fear, anger.
She felt all.

She burst into tears while he continued to let his lips plastered on her face.

When he felt satisfied, he leaned back to get a clear view of her face.

She was crying, to say more vigorously now.

"Pihu," he gently called out.

She didn't replied_continued crying with her head hung low. Some hiccups leaving her, making her petite body to involuntary shake.

He again called out her name but she didn't budge.
Keeping his one arm intact on her waist, he used his other hand; grabbing her face gently he made her look at him.