9

Hello everyone! 🖐️

Hope you'll are doing good?

And ya apologies for the late update!

So the chapter is here!
Enjoy! ❤️✨

*

*

*

*

*

Author's Point of view -

Pihu felt like dying each second.

Everytime she would roam outside, whether for work or any household chore,
She would feel unsafe.

Every minute, she felt like she was on thorns.
Always fearful, scared.

Thinking that he might come out of nowhere.

The dreading feeling she got whenever she thinks of the possibility of him again harassing her, troubling her.
He is a god damn criminal, he had links with mafia, underworld.

Only she knows, how she felt when he kidnapped her when her working shift was over.

She screamed, begged, even threatened him but he, like a brutal man, did what he wanted.

Kidnapped her, threatened her and moulded her in his words.

She said yes, because that time she only got the thought of her grandma.
How she will survive, if he did something, not that she was sure that he would leave her just like that, at her one single surrender.

If only that time she would have not interfered in Annoy's matter then all this wouldn't be happening.

She felt telling all this pain which was eating her, to someone, who would understand her, console her.

It was evening time, 6pm.

Pihu was sitting on one of the wooden benches of a cafe. Her doe eyes looking cautiously around, feeling unsafe and afraid like everytime when she would be out.

Anchal came running, sitting across her, she heaved a sigh of relief while wiping the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand.

Pihu let out a sigh of relief, seeing her friend after such a long time.

After that date, kind of forced date with him, she took a leave for some days and because of that she couldn't meet Anchal and tell her all the things which was going on, making her life a living hell.

Taking a deep breath, Pihu narrated the whole incident, from where she met Deven through Annoy, her abduction, to- the last meeting with him.

Anchal listened and she felt like she failed as a friend, a good friend.

The tears in Pihu's eyes, her hand which shaking continuous was telling her the trauma Pihu was in.

Anchal clasped her hand with Pihu and tried to calm her down.

"Pihu! Pihu....no need to panick, I'm here na!", She exclaimed, softly.

Nodding her head, Pihu listened to Anchal who was sacrificing herself for Pihu.

*

*

*

He was standing in a dark cell, hand behind his back, clasped together as he gazed down at the men lying infront of him.

"Bajwa!", His deep baritone resonated the dark space.

A man with a huge bulky body came in.

He looked at the man then at the corpse lying in the room.