Confrontation

"Sometimes, the eyes tell a story more than the tongue".
-unknown

Sia didn't understand why everyone was so hyped up about her relationship, I mean a relationship is
between two people not 80.

Sia sat back listening to her friends and her mother go on about how her relationship with her true love is not good for her. it's not like she's going to take their words seriously but it amuses her to see them try.

See what people don't understand is once you're madly in love with someone, you can't just simply walk away from them because everyone doesn't agree with it. If life was that way marriage wouldn't even exist.

"Sia!" Her mother shouted at her. " yes,moma" sia replied to her mother respectfully." Are you even listening to what either of us are saying to you?". As much as sia wanted to tell her mom everything she just said was utterly bullsh*t, sia just nodded her head, and continue to pretend to understand what they were saying.

"Listen si, you know we love you and only want the best for you because you are girl--" sia rose her hand to stop Ashley to continue what she was about to say.

"Ash let me ask you something, if Robert decided out of nowhere that everything he had been through and triumph those problems because you were with him no matter what anyone told you an ask for your hand in marriage after he cheated and knocked you up would you say no?"

Ashely look sia with hypothetical eyes knowing they both knew the answer to that question. Robert put her through hell and back but no one we'll ever tear her from the man she loves not even God himself. " point taken".

"See I don't understand young women these days, if the man is respectful and nice he no good, but If his pants hanging lower than his butt crack yall in love, more like fools with no sense" sia moma ranted as she cooked meal for her daughter and her friends who came to this "confrontation meeting".

Sia didn't want to listen to what her mother have to say because nothing ever good come out of it. As her mother continued to rant and her friends are listening to her mom preach sia phone beep.

*Incoming Message*

Keem😍: where you at baby?

Sia: at Momas house,everything ok?

Keem😍: ugh that ole lady still livin? And nah I lock my self out the house when you coming?

Sia: Hakeem please don't talk about my moma that way if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have our condo in the beginning, and I'm on my way now.

Sia lock her phone screen and got up quickly from the kitchen counter putting her cell back in her givenchy bag. " I gotta go moma, Keem lock himself out". "Mhm I bet he did that's all he know how to do". Sia rolled her eyes and kissed moma on the cheek and speed walk to her car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•45 minutes later•

"Haha,Keem ! Stop you know that get me wet!. Sia said in between breaths as Hakeem kiss her aggressively after throwing her on the bed." Com'on baby we haven't made our neighbors complain in weeks, and a nigga is getting frustrated" .

Hakeem slowly strip sia silk panties down her ankles throwing them over sia head as she try to catch them. they continued to play fight with sia soft Giggles in the air. "Stop Keem ! Foreal like I'm tired can we do it in the morning?"
Sia said staring deeply into his brown eyes ,which Hakeem looked away quickly.

" yeah yeah of course baby no problem, just remember whatchu said nah" he said with an off smile. Keem left the bedroom and went straight to the bathroom.

Sia sat up completely confused as to why he looked away when she stared in his eyes. what she didn't understand the most is why did he seem ............ Nervous.

__________________________
Let me know how yall feel about this story please don't forget vote an comment I would really appreciate it and it will in courage me to continue thank you!.