A Broken Woman

Never run back to whatever broke you.
-unknown

Sia didn't understand why Ashley was so torn the way she was, I mean what did she expect from a man who did nothing but cheat and bring lies to the table.

Sia sat down listening to Ashley every sobbing words as she describe what she came home to, she felt it through her soul it would have crushed her if she had came home to Keem sleeping with their nanny.

"How could I be so stupid? Like all he ever did in our relationship was hurt me constantly, and I kept going back!" Ashley scream throwing Robert picture to the wall shattering it into pieces.

"Ash it's not your fault a lot of women are victimized by love and-"
Sia started to say but was stopped by her sister Elise.

" let me tell you ladies something" Elise start off getting sia and the rest of the girls attention.

" I love every single one of yall in this room, some of yall got yall good habits, bad habits, and your childish habits" Elise stood up, walk to the kitchen and came back with a tea bag in her hand confusing the women in the room.

" see Eleanor Roosevelt once said, women are like tea bags you never know how strong they are till they get in hot water."
Elise paused. " do yall understand where I'm going with this?"

" hell nawl" Monique said smacking her gum with eyes open.

"Well I think what Elise is trying To say is, correct me if I'm wrong;that we as women are so strong that we only acknowledge our strength when we've been through a heated relationship" sapphire explained.

" I don't have anymore strength in me elise, Robert have broken me in a way that my body physically hurt at every breath I take" Ashley words came out of her mouth with pain and broken glass.

Sia heart have never felt so much pain her life, "is that what marriage do to people?"Sia question her self with complete fear.

"Um, sia can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Vernisha asked interrupting sia's thoughts.

" uh-uhm, yeah yeah of course" sia gets up quickly making her way to the kitchen.

"Sia, I need to tell you something "
Vernisha seem very nervous with panick in her voice.

" why are you panicking nini?" Sia furrowed her eyebrows while leaning against the fridge.

" the woman that Robert slept with is a cousin of mine, she came to me ranting about a guy she's been screwing that's married and how she didn't care about his wife--"

"What!" Sia shouted to which vernisha quickly put her hand over sia's mouth. " sia I didn't know the guy she was ranting about was Robert!"

" I found out when I came over here, and I asked ash what was the name of her nanny and she said Tiffany Reynolds" vernisha slurred as she try not to hyperventilate.

Sia walked closer to vernisha grabbing her hands into hers." I don't understand why your panicking, you didn't know ash is not going to be mad at you for this".

" It was my idea of Tiffany sleeping with him!" Vernisha says while crying.

" what! You stupid b--bitch' YOU RUINED MY MARRIAGE!" Ash screamed through the kitchen door with Monique and Whitney holding and pulling her back.

Sia body went completely limp with Complete terror filling her body. She watched Ashley run in the kitchen with a pair of scissors threatening to stab vernisha with everyone else pulling her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sia walk in her bedroom in silence with scenes of what happened earlier playing in her mind.

SHe found Hakeem laid up in bed with his phone in his hand as she quietly got into bed facing away from him.

Hakeem automatically assumed he did something wrong for he didn't understand why Sia been giving him the silent treatment all evening.

"Baby" sia spoke randomly.

" yeah babe" Hakeem turned and scoot closer behind sia grabbing her waist as she continue to stare at the wall.

" wo-would y-You ever hurt me?" Sia spoke with a pained voice.

" no,no baby you my baby i would never do that, get that thought out yo head alright?"

Hakeem turned sia on her back as he climb on top of her kissing her sweet spot as he grind against her..
_________________________
What do you guys think?