Sia the Fool?

" Faith, it does not make things easy it makes the possible."
-bible; Luke 1:37.

(Vernisha in media)
________________________________________________________

Sia walked in her office completely exhausted from the weeks she had, she wasn't quite ready to be in her office yet because this where her world came down her with hate but what else can she do to support her and her unborn baby.

Sia sat in her chair glaring at her laptop screen that was obviously shut off, she took a deep sigh and continued glaring until her receiver spoke to her.

"Miss miller?"

Sia jumped out of her trance.

"Uh-Uh yea-yeah, I mean yes."

"Miss Miller, a Miss Balon is here to see you!"

"Um okay, send her in tony. Wait wait tony!?"

"Yes?"

"Is Vicky here today?"

"No Miss miller you gave her a day off today, remember?"

Tony dragged the word remember playfully which made Sia chuckle.

"Haha, thanks ton."

"You're welcome baby!"

Sia laughed to her self at tony, Sia can promise her love for vicky and tony was completely real especially the fact that they make her feel how a boss supposed to feel.

Tony opened the door gently for Ana.

"Knock knock miss miller."

Ana said in her FRENCH accent.

Sia rolled her eyes in her thoughts.

"Oh wow, it's nice to see you here miss Balon; mind if I ask you what you're doing here? I mean our meeting at the discussion board isn't for one week."

Ana quickly walked to a seat to face Sia.

"Yes miller I am aware, I'm just here to tell you how excited I am for our companies project. It's like life is good and everything is coming to me in favor-"

As Ana continued to Blab Sia just nods with constant " uh huh, wow, ok, right right." With her face resting in her hands to seem interested.

" like with my daddy company blowing up successfully, my modeling company first award show, oh and my little bun that's in the oven."

Sia head snapped back in confusion she wasn't sure if she heard Ana correctly.

"What did you say?"

Sia tone showed slight annoyance and disbelief.

"I'm pregnant with my boyfriends baby! Ohh he was so excited when I told him. He made sweet love to me that moment, I think I ruined his shirt with my lipstick."

Sia shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"Oh I'm sorry, I know you guys were sweethearts is this weird for you?"