Flashback Part 2.

" Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got."
-sliptalk.

Sia tossed and turned on her bed as she continue to have flashbacks. As for hakeem he laid awake staring at sia as she shifted continuously .

Hakeem wanted to know what sia was thinking about that got her so uncomfortable; "maybe she was thinking of his many faults?" " or was she thinking back of how she caught him cheating with ana?"

" *giggle* hakeem stop, yes I want you.. do you want me?"

Sia spoke with her eyes close.

Hakeem sat up confused to listen to sia sleep talk?

"mm , your girlfriend don't need to know daddy, just you and me ...come on now who am I going to tell hakeem?"

Sia spoke softly in her sleep.

Tears form in hakeem eyes. Sia was having flashbacks on how they met, hoe they messed around and made love, and most importantly how they fell in love.

Hakeem hang his head low, how can he forget all the amazing memory's he had with sia. If only he remembered at the time when ana seduce him he would not be in the predicaments that he's in now.

Sia wasn't always hakeem main girl because at first she was his sidechick....

( hakeem start to have a flashback)

Hakeem pin sia against the bathroom wall sucking at her neck with roughness.

" Ouch Hakeem that hurts."

" It will only for a moment baby, trust me...don't you want me?"

" *giggle* hakeem stop, yes I want you.. do you want me?"

Sia glared into his eyes.

"Of course I do , and you know that too so don't act brand new sia."

Sia rolled her eyes.

" I know, but what about your girl; Amendi?

" look I love mendi but I'm not in love with her."

Hakeem put sia down .

"Then leave her, like seriously what are you waiting for?"

Sia was getting annoyed at the moment .

" I just can't leave her si, its more complicated than that. But I would love to continue what we got going on don't you?"

Sia sighed with her arms crossed , then let loose of her arms and kiss hakeem on the lips with full passion.

Hakeem picked up sia and placed her on the bathroom sink before yanking her panties off from underneath her skirt.

Sia unbutton her shirt then unhooked her bra while spreading her legs. Hakeem dove two fingers into sia before sucking her erect nipple.