Loyalty

"Some people aren't loyal to you..they are loyal to the NEED of you..Once their needs change, so does their loyalty"
-anonymous

Sia listened to Hakeem go on and on about his day and how he missed her so much. But deep down Sia wanted to give Him a slick remark on him so call "missing her".

Sia leaned back against the head board playing with the phone cord , twirling it around her fingers with short "uh huh's" and " oh really" and "wow", right at this moment she didn't really give a damn how his day went; like he must of been bored or something for him to actually call her and talk about his day.

As Hakeem continue to babble on about his day Sia was lost in thoughts of Kingston, his daring pearly whites, faint dimples, his brown eyes, and she just couldn't believe how much she love a man with pointy ears.

"Sia! Baby you Hurd me?" Hakeem yelled slightly over the phone snapping Sia out of her daydream.

"Huh, yeah babe I heard you"

" oh ok, but when yall coming back from the trip?" Hakeem ask with a little bit of curiosity and eagerness in his voice, a little bit to much for sia's liking but decide to brush it off.

" we'll be back in a couple of days"

"Ok but what's a couple 3, 6?"

Hakeem constant questioning started to bug Sia so much she took it in her self to hang up the phone without a word.
__________________________

" hello, Si-Sia!" Hakeem yelled into waiting for Sia to respond but instead of her voice he was answered by the dial tone. keem shook it off implying the signal may have dropped.

Keem got comfortable under the sheets as he put his phone aside, putting his hands behind his hand staring blankly at the ceiling.

ring ring

Hakeem turned and reached over for his phone not bothering to look at the caller id.

"Hello?" Keem said in a raspy voice to make it seem like whoever was calling was waking him from slumber.

"Hey daddy, why haven't you visited me during my shifts I miss you" the mystery caller said with a seductive tone.

Recognizing the voice Hakeem face palm his forehead dragging his hand down his face letting a stressful sigh.

" Keisha, what I tell you about calling my phone like you I'm yo nigga" he said harshly

" uh umm excuse me according to my work hours and date nights you are my nigga" Keisha snapped.

" don't play with me you know I got a fiancé,she mean the world to me I don't need you calling my phone-mane what if she was here huh?" Keem raising his voice a little to loudly for Keisha's taste.

" excuseeee,the.fuck.me . I need you to decrease your octave from 3 to 2 levels. thank. you. and please if you loved her you would have turned me down that night at the strip, when I offered you a lap dance like how your homeboy did"

Keisha took Hakeem's silence and deep sigh as a win for her at this so called argument he was trying to pull. Keisha patiently waited on the other line tapping her pink and gold manicured acrylics against her night stand.

" so you ain't funna talk?"

"One funna ain't a word, two you called my phone I didn't call you, three what the fuck we gonna talk about huh Keisha?!" Keem raise his voice at the last question

Hakeem decided he had enough of her constant calling and text messages, hanging up on Keisha's face he soon after blocked then deleted her number. I mean you know what they say out of sight out of mind.
__________________________

Monique have been itching to talk to Marcus all day and she couldn't escape the group. Monique sat quietly listening to sapphire yap about her expensive lifestyle, while mean mugging Ashley who's blabbing about how men are cheating dogs.

" OH!"
Monique shouted loudly.

" girl you alright?" Ask Elise

" nah girl I have to use the bathroom I feel funny I think it's the time of the month" Monique said pointing down at her crotch.

"Mhm, I beg"
Ashley smartly remarked rolling her eyes.

It took God and the Holy Spirit to hold Monique from launching out her seat unto Ashley's face.

" ew' girl tmi tmi!" Sapphire scrunched her face

Monique got up and looked behind her quickly to catch if the rest f the girls were watching as she sneakily ran to the hotel entrance.

" well hello ms Monique"

"Well well ain't it mr. Pointy ears himself"

Kingston smile grew wide.

" don't think I don't know what you're doing mr. Widely with yo nice toned abs, and firm butt cheeks, and pointy ears" Monique said with emphasis.

Kingston smile subside as he raised a confused brow.

" and what am I doing exactly?"

" you trying to get my girl to get freaky dicky while she on vacation, but let me tell you something mr sexy caramel my bestie got a good an at home and so do's I. now move so I can get to him"

Monique bump Kingston aside while swaying her hips.

" stop looking at my ass!"
Monique shouted as she continue to walk forward.

Kingston smiled to himself as he shakes his head.

" boy gotta love black sista's"