Truth Revealed

"You didn't love her, because you don't destroy the person you love"
-kush.

Khalid in media

"Rob man you looking quite happy my nigga" khalid said grinning.

"Man life just good right now!"

"Who let you hit?"

"My baby that's who!"
Rob said grinning proudly.

" wait you and ash back together? "

Robert nodded excitedly.

"Yo man thats whats up!"
Khalid said dapping robert.

"Damn man that shit was perfect, I miss them carmel nipples. I never knew making love was that damn amazing!"

" yall made love too my nigha?"

Robert nodded proudly.

"Yet again that whats up my nigga!!!!" Khalid howled while dapping robert.

"Man where the other fools at?"

"I dont know man but you need to talk to yo boy."

"Who that?"

"Keem man."

"Keem? Whass up wit'em"
Rob said in a hood accent.

" joe hit a nigha up and told me that he on that hoe shit, apparently he fucking around and trying to play it like it was sia!"

"Word?"

"Man sia like a sister to me, she my best friend since we were youngins and I'll be damn to let keem fuck around on her like that, I was wondering if you would come with me to straighten that nigga out."

"Of course dawg, leggo"
Robbert said jumping off the hood of his car.
______________________________________
Sia

Knock knock

"Come in!"

"Ms.miller I wanted to talk about your meeting today!"

"Sure,come in vicky."

"Well if you should know ms.miller your company is partnering with the Pariè, well Monsieur Balon will not be making it so he will be sending his assistant and daughter to the meeting instead."

"Ok but I don't see the problem vicky."

" well, word around the company is that his assistant can be very patronising and his daughter is very hard to please."

"Thanks for the heads up but I think I can nudge her to lighten up on what my company has to offer."
Sia said with such confidence.

"And that's what I love about you ms.miller"
Vicky smiled.

Knock knock knock knock (rapidly)

Sia and vicky turn quickly facing the door.

" yes!"
Sia shouted.

"Monsieur balon daughter and assistant is here to see you ms.miller." Tony said excitedly.

"Bring'em in"

Vicky got up quickly rushing towards the door but not before giving sia two thumbs up making her giggle.

"Hello ms. Miller I'm Anastasia Ballon and this is my father's assistant Michellè Ardoin"
Anastasia said with a thick accent.

" welcome, please sit."

"Lets cut to the chase ms.miller, my father is a very very wealthy man and he only associate and combine with the best only"

" yes well I'm aware ms.balon , otherwise we wouldn't be here in this meeting if my company didn't offer anything than the best."

"True I agree."

Michelle responded quickly.

Anastasia phone began to rang.

"Sorry this will only take minute"
Anastia siad while crossing her legs.

" hello mon cherie "

"I'm actually at a meeting right now."

Sia sat back pushing her behind her ear, waiting patiently for Anastasia to finish her call.

"Oh hakeem stoppit, you know I love you!"

Sia heart began to race as soon as she heard hakeems name come out of anas mouth. Sia look at the picture of keem sitting on her desk with anger build up inside. Maybe it's not her keem, either way she was going to find out.

"Oh im sorry my boyfriend is so protective you american say?, he's always calling to make sure I am happy."

Sia smiled sweetly.

"Aw that's so sweet , unrelated to this meeting but can I see a picture of him?"

"Sure!" Ana said proudly.

Sia world became crumbling down as she stared at anas phone. There was her fiance kissing another woman, hugging her, and smiling.

Sia smiled weakly. Her company need this partnership she would have to suck it up.

"Wow you two look so happy together, you two are made for each other from what I can tell.!"

" I know aren't they cute !"
Michelle said excitedly.

" oh ms miller I see why women of your culture love black men, he's so sweet, independent, faithful, and amazing in bed theres no man on earth is close to a wild animal in bed than my hakeem."

Sia was on the verge of tears, she was hurt, she was damaged whats even worse.....she was "ashley."