Disrespectful

Before you "Assume" try this crazy method called "Asking".
-James Dean

Sia hopped out her jeep with her bag clutched in her hand to meet up with Ashley, sapphire, Monique, vernisha, and Whitney at panera.

"Heyy chile" sia kissed Whitney on the cheek and greeted everyone else, Whitney will always be sia right hand man she's the only person that knows her more than sia knows her self.

"OoOh baby,looking sexy with the titties all out" Monique said jokingly." You know how a sista do sista girl" sia replied as she sat down.

Sia sipped on her water as the girls start to talk about each other's day and of course men. I mean when are we not talking about our men and how they do everything wrong.

" I don't even understand Marcus sometimes, it's like men were made to be mistakes" vernisha sighed. " haha, of course honey; see men were really made for when Us women are tired of playing with our toys HaHa! Monique said while high-5ing Ashley.

" com'on now ladies see men work harder than women in other words women don't work as hard as men so we got to give them a break!" Sapphire said.

" of course women don't work hard as men..Cause we get it right the first time!" Monique replied causing all the women to burst into laughter.

" I agree 100% with Monique" sia said laughing hard.

" see now you agree because your the only one that works hard in your relationship" sapphire said jokingly to which sia didn't find amusing.

"uh oh" Monique said with eyes open. " excuse me,what is that supposed to mean?"Sia asked with a confused face.

" well, I just assumed in your relationship you're the only one that is providing" sapphire try to explain distastefully.

" well, I believe when you assume someone's private life you make yourself look like an ass, and I suggest you focused on your unfaithful husband than focused on my not "hardworking" fiancé. Now excuse me I must get back to my Faithful soon to be husband"

Sia back up off the table and start walking back to her car, not giving the group a chance to persuade her to stay and be disrespected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

"Yes" sia replied to the knocking on her office door.

" Ms.miller you have company that I thought you might enjoy" Vicky sia assistant said cheekily.

" oh really bring'em in". " what's up baby" Keem came in with a bouquet of flowers.

"Omg, those are beautiful" sia walked quickly to Keem with her arms extended for a hug then shortly paid attention to her flowers.

"So how yo day been mama?" Keem ask sitting down. " it was going good till sapphire think she could get all levels of disrespectful with me" sia huffed. " oh word?" Keem asking scrunching up his face.

"Yeah but I don't want to talk about it, how was your day?"

" baby I got some good news you're going to be proud of your man" Keem said excitedly.

" oh let me hear it you know I love hearing good things about my man" sia took a seat on keema lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

" so I got a job today with jinx company and they are offering me 200,000 a year baby"

"Omg, baby that's good news I'm so happy!!!! Omg we got to celebrate tonight you know that right?" Sia said exploding with excitement.

" of corse baby your man way ahead of you, that's why I book us a reservation at chatbluedrane" Keem try to say with a French accent which he miserably failed.

" you mean chateaubriand?" Sia burst in laughter.

"Yeah yeah same shit"

" no it's not!" Sia said laughing twice as hard.

" anyways I start working next week Wednesday baby, now you ain't gotta work as hard anymore baby cause now your husband gotchu!" Keem said cheekily.

" husband? You mean soon to be husband slow down now. And you know I just love you baby"

" show me right now let's get nasty on your desk"

" nigga if you don't get off of me, crazy self.now get out my office I got work Ha!•Keem" sia giggled.

" I see you got jokes, wait till i handle you later. " Keem said walking out the door.

Sia glanced at the door smiling to her self knowing ain't no one tearing her away from her man, she still doesn't understand how her relationship is unhealthy but it is what it is.
__________________________what do you guys think of chapter 2?