Ana's Determination

"You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you."
-Sonya Teclei

( Anastasia in the media for anyone who doesn't know the actresses I used, she played in rush hour and rush hour two! And yes she is French.)
______________________________________

Anastasia sat on her bed waiting impatiently for the results, it's now or never she had to think fast.

"Beep beep"

She leaped off her bed and ran to the bathroom, there it was the wand that's going to change her life for the better.

Ana picked up her pregnancy test with eyes closed, then slowly peeled them open.

Negative

"Shit!"
Ana cursed in her thick accent, this couldn't be she has to be pregnant, that's the only way she can keep her man "Hakeem."

Anastasia is that woman that didn't need to run after a man because they're always chasing her, that's how it's always have been and should be. Hakeem was different he didn't chase her like other men; he acknowledged her.

Ana couldn't understand why he would want to leave her.

Her mind went back to the conversation they had an hour ago.

One hour ago....

"What's good?"

He answered.

"Baby when are you coming home?"

"I'm never coming back Ana."

"Excuses moí!?"

Ana didn't understand why Hakeem was saying such things to her.

" you heard what I said ana, I'm not going to repeat my self."

Hakeem lowered his voice but his voice continued to stay firm.

"hakeem you love me, you told me so! And you promise me you would always be there when I need you so that's what I expect from you!"

"

look you're beginning to piss me off ana, why can't you just accept that I don't want you anymore or anything to do with you."

" You can't say that to me, do you not know whom you're talking to? I'm the one who bought you a 1.2 million dollar car, 3.2 million dollar house, and the bling bling that cost over 20,000 dollars!"

"what? I don't give a shit you can keep all of that shit."

"For that you owe me! And I'm pregnant with your baby what am I suppose to do without you!"

" bullshit, what? Ar-are you serious?
You better be lying ana"

" I would not give you bullshit I'm serious, I was planning to surprise you but then you ruined everything. Just please come over."

Ana cried.

"Alright alright, I'll come by tomorrow, but don't think I'm coming over there to fuck you I'm only going to see if what you're saying is true."

Ana stomach turned with a load of discomfort, where is she going to find proof?

Ana quickly grabbed her phone and dialed the number one person that would help her.

Nastasia

Ring ring ring

"bon jour"

"nastasia!"

Ana sniffled through the receiver

"ana? qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

(ana, what's the matter?")

" j'ai besoin de ton aide!"

(I need your help!)

" avec quoi?"

(with what?)

" avec amour, Je suis en amour avec un bel homme; mais je pense qu'il a un autre."

( with love, I'm in love with the most handsome man; but I think he has another)

" vous croyez qu'il est de la triche ?"

(you believe he's cheating?)

" Je ne ai pas le temps d'expliquer,
je besoin d'un test de grossesse positif"

( I don't have time to explain, I need a positive pregnancy test)

" D'accor!"

(okay)

Nastasia said worryingly.

"ana whatever you're about to do, make sure you do it out of love not revenge"

Nastasia said in support.

"oui nastasia "

(yes nastasia)

" wait, one more question to what happens when he sees your belly doesn't go poof"

Nastasia said while imitating a pregnant belly with her arms as if ana could see her.

"I already thought about that, and I already have a plan set."

Ana end her call and laid back satisfied, she is getting her ebony man back. And as for his sweeatheart highschool, ana planned to continue her nicey nice girl with her.

She's also allowing her daddy's company to continue to incorporate their merging project.

Her plans are about to transcend into something that's never done before!