sneaking in the shadow, danger at the door

In the hospital Sasuke was laying on the bed unconscious with an oxygen mask on, three anbu members were laying flat on the ground and Kabuto was standing there with a curve blade in his hand, Orochimaru was staring at the teen from a distance away, he didn't look happy a single bit.

"forgive me for what I'm about to do now... Sasuke... lord Orochimaru won't be able to take over your body while you're dead... and if that happens I may be very lucky to get to a higher level... ", Kabuto said, he then walk closer to the Uchiha, "taking you out now means my goals will be accomplished in no time ".

"so... you're one of Orochimaru henchman eh... Kabuto? ".

*ugh* Kabuto spun around and saw Shisui sitting on the window with his arm resting on his knee, "my my, I was planning on doing this a secret but now I'm caught red-handed... so... ".

"did Orochimaru sent you here? ", Shisui ask but received nothing from the teen, "I ask a question kid... now answer me... did Orochimaru sent you here? ", Shisui's expression was now changing into one that looks angry.

"what if I refuse to talk... are you going to throw me into the interrogation core?... you have no prove that I'm really with Orochimaru... do you? ", Kabuto ask with a smile.

"do not worry about that... Inoich will handle that ".

*ugh* Kabuto knew that Shisui was talking about the Yamanaka clan head.

( yeah you know the man, he's the father of Ino Yamanaka and also know as the master mind manipulator )

"you can't do that... not with your cousin's life in my arms ", Kabuto smirk.

"don't start playing dumb games with your elders kid ", Shisui said to him.

"look... I'm having the upper hand here... so step out of the way for me to leave, and I promise I won't harm Sasuke ", Shisui was trying to make a bargain.

"seriously?... you easily take down three anbu... so why can't you attack me... or are you scared to do so? ", Shisui ask.

"you don't want me to kill him so step aside ", Kabuto threatened.

"go ahead and do as you wish... and be fast about it ", Shisui advised.

*tch* Kabuto swiftly thew a tiny blade at Shisui before slashing his other blade at Sasuke *ugh* Kabuto was now on the floor with Shisui sitting on top of him, "( what the... how did he... damn he's really fast )".

"I told you... be fast about it ", Shisui said.

*hmm* "not bad for an Uchiha... you really are a teleporter... that's why you're the most feared of the Uchiha ", Kabuto smirk.

*ugh* one of the anbu slashed his sword through Shisui, the Uchiha scattered and turned into a few black crows, they merged together and turned into Shisui again, he tackled the anbu from behind but before he could do any the anbu falls unconscious, the one next to the window got up and burst through the glass window, "you're so not leaving here ", Shisui leap through the window.

The anbu pulled out his sword and sway it at Shisui, he activated his sharingan and skillfully dodge the sword, he gave the anbu a kick and he hit his target, the anbu was about to counter his next attack and dodged, they both fell on a tree and Shisui grab one of the branch and lift himself onto the branch.

"he just disappeared... damn you Kabuto ", Shisui grit his teeth as he looked around for the white haired boy.

*hm* Orochimaru smirk, "now that things are settled here... I have to pay a certain someone a visit ", Orochimaru disappeared.