Roles of a jinchuriki, become the weapon

Ashura was staring down at his twin brother, Naruto's chest was rising and falling from his breathing, Ashura look over to Ino and just like Naruto her chest was rising and falling, Ashura then look back at his brother.

"Naruto ", Ashura whispered.

( flashback )

"Naruto Uzumaki ", Iruka called.

"stop wasting your time Naruto ", Shikamaru said.

"shut up Shikamaru ", Ashura glanced at him.

"we are the once to always pay for your screw up ", Ino said to Naruto and Ashura.

"as if I care ", Naruto scoffed and walk forward.

"c'mon Naruto, give it a shot ", Ashura cheer his brother.

Naruto place his hand in a hand seal and focused on his chakra, "transform..", Naruto yelled and in a poof of cloud Naruto was gone, a blonde haired girl with her hair tied up in both sides was now in his place and she was naked, cloud was covering her chest part and her lower part, "hello there Iruka sensei ", she winks at Iruka.

"huh?, ahhhh ", Iruka sensei fall backwards with blood spilling out of his nose.

"haha got you with my sexy just ", Naruto gave a close eye smile, "I beat you on this one Ashura ".

***

In the woods Ashura and Naruto were staring at a huge scroll, "the first one here is shadow clone jutsu", Naruto read out loud, "damn, this is our worsts technique ", Naruto growl unhappily, "look the hand seal is different ", Naruto said and Ashura jump on his feet.

"yeah ".

"c'mon let get to work ", Naruto said.

***

"now squad seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno ".

"yeah... ", Naruto cheers and Sakura drop her head in disappointment.

"and Sasuke Uchiha ", Iruka sensei announced.

"yeah...", it was now Sakura's turn to cheers and Naruto drop his head in disappointment.

"hey Iruka sensei... why does a mighty ninja like me have to be in the same squad as a slug like Sasuke? ", Naruto ask angrily.

"Naruto, to create balance in each squad we have to put the best student and the weakest student together, Sasuke has a great score and Naruto you have the worst score ", Iruka sensei said and the students started laughing.

"don't get in my way loser ", Sasuke said with a smirk.

"hey... what did you just say? ".

"hard of hearing? ".

"arrr ", Naruto growl.