furious Shisui, summoning vs susano'o

*ugh* Ashura, Indra and Izumi gasp, the pieces of rocks from the destroyed beast started merging and form three bigger beast even bigger than the first, they growls and bared their fangs at them.

"did they just?... ", Ashura swallow hard when he saw this.

"my jutsu is not that easy to get rid of, it keeps getting back after you destroyed them ".

"( taking this guy down is going to take more than my sharingan, I have to act fast or things might turn out for the kids ) *sigh* "will they get back after I destroyed you? ".

*ugh* Botan's eyes widen.

"I see... that's how it works ", Shisui was now making hand seal slowly.

"don't even think about it not even your strongest jutsu will penetrate through me", Botan remind him.

"we won't find out until we try something... I wonder where your weakness lays ".

*hmm* "no man has ever find my weakness... cuz I have non ".

"don't be so sure... fire style fire phoenix jutsu ", Shisui's body ignite on fire and it took the shape of a phoenix.

*ugh* "what is this ", Shisui's fire phoenix smash into Botan driving him a few distance away.

*huff* Shisui was now panting, smoke was coming out of his body from the fire phoenix he used, he was now having a few burnt on his vest.

"that was a pretty great jutsu... Shisui".

*ugh * Shisui was shocked to see Botan getting up without any problem.

"turning yourself into a flaming bird and attack your opponent... if my guess is right you will be able to take out more enemy with that jutsu... but not for me ", Botan dust off dirt from his body, "you kinda ruined my clothes you know ", half part of his shirt was gone.

*arrrr * "( he has a great defense, that's also what's going to lead to his death, all I have to do is figure out what to do )", Shisui ball his fist and grit his teeth.

"ahhhh", Ashura sailed into the ground, the beast started advancing towards him and he teleport over to one of his kunai *huff* "( gees... I'm almost out of chakra... I can't use the lightning blade... and if I ran... out of c-chakra... I won't be able to use the teleportation jutsu )", Ashura was breathing really fast.

"striking shadow snakes... ", Indra stretch out his hand and two white snake launch after one of the rocky beast, it wrapped itself around the beast and the beast started struggling to break free, "almost... out of... chakra ", Indra look over to Ashura and he was dodging the beast with his teleportation jutsu.

Izumi was trying her possible best not to get hit by the ferocious beast, she was barely able to stand, it seemed like she was going to pass out.

Shisui and Botan were exchanging punches and kicks and Shisui was having the upper hand with the help of his sharingan.

"you lack defense... is it because you have a very strong body? ", Shisui was dodging and blocking all of Botan's attacks, Shisui smash Botan's hand to the side and elbow his rib cage, he then kick Botan on his jaw and the rogue ninja sailed away.

"you really are one of the greatest shinobi ever produced in the Uchiha clan ", Botan push himself off the ground, he spit out some blood on his hand and wave through hand seal.

"what the... ".

"summoning jutsu... ", Botan smash his hand on the ground *poof* the area was now covered in clouds.

"a summoning? ", Shisui ask in shock.

The clouds cleared out and a very long and huge white snake was in front of Shisui.