who's the lucky guy, her feelings for him

The sun was now rising in the sky, Tsunade and Shizune were both in a room, Tsunade was standing next to the window and her face straight as she stares out of the window, Shizune was sitting on a couch and she was watching her Master's every move, they were both quiet and motionless, the only sound that was been heard was their quiet breathing.

*sigh* the older woman sigh heavily through her nose.

*uhm* Shizune became tense a little, "m'lady... I've been ".

"you don't have to worry about me I'm fine ", Tsunade said without looking at her.

"I know but... it's just that... ", Shizune then looked down without completing whatever she was gonna say, "I'm sorry... m'lady ", she apologized.

"you don't have to apologize for anything ", she was still looking out the window.

"yes ma'am ", she bow.

"Shizune ", Tsunade called her while turning fully to face her, "would you like to visit the leaf village? ", Tsunade said and Shizune's eyes lighten up.

***

*yewn* Ashura stretched on his bed *huh* how did I get here ", Ashura look around his room, the place was a mess, things were scattered all over the floor, he turn to the side and saw a folded paper on his nightstand drawer *huh* he unfold the paper and read the contents in it.

The contents in the paper says FIND ME and was signed Shisui Uchiha.

"so he's the one that brought me home... now what does he want? ", Ashura frown.

***

At the hospital Izumi was sitting on a bed, a medic was standing next to her bed with a tab on her hand, she as red eyes and white hair.

"you will be staying another few days here before you can leave ", the white haired woman said.

*arr* "c'mon mom, you know I can't stay another day in here, I have to train with my friends, I have lots of unfinished things to attend to ", Izumi complained.

"what ever it is that you want to work on will have to wait till you get better ", Izumi's mom said.

"this is so annoying ", Izumi grumbled and her mom smiled at her

*knock knock* a knock was heard on the door, it open and a nurse pierce her head into the room, "lady Rin... two young ladies are here to see lady Izumi ", she bow a little.

"lady Izumi? " *hm* Izumi scoffed, it wasn't her fault she was of the royal Senju, being the great granddaughter of the second lord Hokage made her earned a lot of respect.

"let them in ", Rin said to the nurse.

"yes ma'am ", the nurse shut the door.

*knock knock* another knock was heard on the door.

"come on in ", Rin said, the door swung open and two teens leap into the room.

"hey Izumi ", Sakura call out.

"Sakura and Ino ", Izumi's face lighten up not just because she have seen her friends but because they were together.