Everyone's fight, the will of fire part one

*arrr* Gaara cried out like a maniac, his fingers clenching his hair.

"( what's wrong with him, he's going insane )", Yugito was staring at the red haired boy.

"( this guy, he's a freak of nature )", Indra was staring with wide eyes.

"I will... I will kill you all ", Gaara's eyes was a bit dark.

*ugh* both Bee and Yugito gasp in horror, Gaara's sand was covering them, "what the hell are you doing? ", Yugito growl.

"( is he?... no way, this guy is a freak )", Indra thought.

"( I thought they were together, now they are fighting each other, I'm pretty confused here )", Gamabunta was puzzled.

"damn, it's hard ", Bee was struggling to get out of the sand.

*huff huff huff huff * Gaara was panting heavily, "blood... There's still not enough... blood ", Gaara said craving for blood, the sand continued untill it covered their entire being, "sand burial! ", Gaara cried out.

*ahhhhhh* the two jinchurikis of the cloud scream in pain and agony.

***

Sakura and Karui collide with each other as they slash their sword and kunai together.

"you pest, you are almost at your limit, aren't you ", Karui ask with a mocking smile.

"I may be at my limit, but I won't allow you to get the best of me ", they leap away from each other and re-attack.

"stop whining, soon you and the others will be nothing but memory ", Karui swing her sword and Sakura numerously block her attack.

"dream on, even with the sand and sound on your side you guys haven't gotten halfway into the village, they are ninjas willing to sacrifice themselves to defend this village ".

"then they are all morons, only if you know what awaits you goons ".

"what ever it is, we will endures till you all are swept out ", Sakura leap away and threw her kunai.

Karui dodge the kunai and smile proudly, this made Sakura to smirk *ugh* Karui look up and gasp.

*arrr* Choji threw a fistful and Karui was able to dodged it, she tried to cut Choji but failed as the Akimichi boy made a flip away from her, "you fatass ", Karui spit out and Choji frown.

"I'm going to get you for that ", Choji ball his fist as he prepare to attack.

"you bitch... stay put so I may cut you down ", Omoi was furiously slashing his sword at Izumi.

"don't tell me you are being frustrated by a girl ", Izumi was dodging his attacks, Omoi slash his sword at Izumi and she crouched down.

"don't think you can dodge all of my attack, Omoi slash his sword with a powerful strike, Izumi flip over the sword and landed beside Omoi.

"you have a pretty nice flow ", Izumi grab his wrist and Omoi threw a punch which Izumi caught with her free hand, "I have trained with someone who's far more better than you and yet, his katana barely hit me ", Izumi pushed his arms away and punched him on his side and face.