Chapter 1: I'll Be There For You

Valentine's day has come around and everyone is hunting for a partner. All of the Wild Boys have theirs, except for Tony, Kim and Bono. "Y'all have your partners yet?" Richard asked. "Not yet, I gotta find someone," Bono said. "Same, who'd like a tall former jerk with lung problems?" Tony asked. "Somebody," Mart (Martin Gore will be referred to as Mart here) said. The Wild Boys were about to walk to class when Tony got pulled into the janitor's closet. "Huh?" Fletch asked. "Fletch, what's up?" Alan asked. Andy used his powers to try to find out where Tony is. "He's at the janitor's closet, I'll check them out, you guys go to class," Andy said as he tried to eavesdrop on the conversation between Tony and someone else. Meanwhile, Tony got dragged into the janitor's closet with... Steve (Norman)?

"Steve, what are you doing?" Tony asked. "I just wanna ask you out, but I dunno if you're ready. I mean you were homophobic and what happened to you?" Steve (Steve Norman) asked upon noticing the oxygen tank Tony was bringing around. "Long story," Tony said. "Cut it, I wouldn't care," Steve (Norman) said. "Fine, after my coma I began suffering from a very terrible illness, pulmonary fibrosis. My lungs are very weak so that's why I have an oxygen tank," Tony explained. "Oh my goodness," Steve (Norman) said. "Yeah, can't believe I'm saying this to an old friend, now that I'm weak, I guess you'll think of me differently," Tony said as he stood up before Steve (Norman) grabbed his arm. "Actually, I like you the way you are, that's why I'm asking you out," Steve (Norman) said.

Tony could feel butterflies in his stomach, he never felt this way with a boy before. Back in the hallways, Andy immediately felt like he had listened to a romantic soap opera on the radio when Morrissey grabbed him by the collar. "What are you listening to, midget? People having sex?" Morrissey asked. "When will you just leave me alone?" Andy asked before Steve (Norman) and Tony came out of the janitor's closet. "Hey, leave the poor kid alone," Steve (Norman) yelled out. "Or what? I'm gonna yank his tube out?" Morrissey said. "Fuck you Morrissey!" Tony yelled out before Steve (Norman) punched Morrissey and placed Andy down. "Wow, thanks," Andy said before he was being pushed by Morrissey. "What now?" Steve (Norman) asked.

Morrissey then pressed Andy against the wall and then undid the tape. He then aggressively pulled the feeding tube out of Andy's nose and dropped him. Andy passed out for a while among seeing his own stomach acid and formulated food coming out of the tube. "That's what you get for having an eating disorder," Morrissey said. Tony tended to Andy and carried him while Steve (Norman) tried to attack Morrissey. "Eating disorder? Can't you see that Andy suffers from gastroparesis?" Steve (Norman) said. "How do you know?" Tony asked. "You told me earlier before this happened, you talked about the other Wild Boys and the illnesses some have," Steve (Norman) said. "Oh yeah," Tony said. "I don't care what illness he has," Morrissey said.

"I'll take him to the nurse, you have to go to class, Steve," Tony said. "I can't go to class if this guy won't leave you guys alone," Steve (Norman) said. "Now what, you're gonna use your stupid powers?" Morrissey asked. Steve (Norman) didn't say anything as he used his powers to turn Morrissey into stone. "Huh? What?" Tony asked, freaking out. "I also have powers, like you guys, that's why I get some sort of click whenever I see you," Steve (Norman) said. "That makes sense," Tony said. "Let's get Andy to the nurse's office," Tony said. Meanwhile, in Maths class, Mr Taylor was giving a lecture and the Wild Boys were getting bored. "Man, when will this end?" Curt asked. Then, Steve (Norman), Tony and Andy teleported into the classroom. "Andy, where's your feeding tube?" John (Taylor) asked.

"Right here, the nurse didn't know how to insert it," Andy said, holding it up. "Morrissey yanked it," Tony said. "Let me help," John (Taylor) said as he took out his water bottle to help Andy swallow the tube as he inserted the tube. "Does that hurt?" Steve (Norman) asked. "No, not really, it's just uncomfortable," Andy said as John (Taylor) taped the tube to his cheek. "Alright, we're done, I've never done this in class before," John (Taylor) said. "What Morrissey did was very disgusting, I passed out," Andy said. "Yeah, can't believe I actually watched that," Tony said. "Also, Andy, where's your formulated food?" John (Taylor) asked. "Morrissey took it and threw it out somewhere," Andy said. "When will Morrissey just leave you guys alone?" Steve (Norman) asked.