Chapter 6: You Keep Me Hanging On

Miyagi managed to teleport straight to Bono's room where he was sleeping. He was surprised to see Miyagi on his bed. "Miyagi, what are you doing here?" Bono asked breathlessly even though he was already on oxygen. Miyagi then chirped out something. "Huh? I don't understand you," Bono said, wishing that Curt and John (Taylor) were here. Miyagi chirped out something. "You know what?" Bono asked, grabbing a pen and a paper and a table which was meant for food in order for Miyagi to write something in English. "Can you write down what you were saying, but in English?" Bono asked. Miyagi nodded so it used its mouth to write what he was saying in English. Bono took a look at it and realised that his friends were in danger.

"My friends are in danger? They were defeated by Morrissey?" Bono asked. Miyagi nodded. "Oh geez, I dunno if I could be of any help, but go find Larry and warn him, he's resting in the children's intensive care unit," Bono said. Miyagi nodded and teleported towards Larry's room in the intensive care unit. It then went up to his lap in order to try to wake him up. "Huh? Miyagi?" Larry asked, muffled because of the oversized mask on his face that was connected to the ventilator to help him breathe. He then winced because Miyagi was stepping on his pleural tap. "Miyagi, you're stepping on my chest," Larry said, pointing at his chest where the tubes were draining the fluid. Miyagi chirped out an apology and went up to his leg. "So, what were you about to tell me?" Larry asked.

Miyagi then chirped out an explanation on what happened back in Basildon Academy and surprisingly, Larry was able to understand. "Morrissey defeated everybody?" Larry asked. Miyagi nodded. Larry tried to think about what he could do in order to help his teammates even though he is atrophied and extremely ill. That's when he realised that he was telepathically connected to John (Taylor), Andy and Roland. "What if I transfer my energy towards Andy, John (Taylor) and Roland so that they could transfer it towards the others?" Larry asked. Miyagi then tried to warn him. "I know it's dangerous but it could help my friends defeat Morrissey, they are already strong enough to show their full potential as the blue-eyed Halargians," Larry said.

Miyagi chirped out again. "I know I'm sick but just because I am terminally ill doesn't mean I'm weak, and so what if I die? I know I'm gonna die anyway, been living with this illness for 17 years, not sure if I'll even reach 18, but it'll be worth it, my friends will defeat that monster," Larry said. He closed his eyes to unleash his energy from his hands and tried to reach Andy, John (Taylor) and Roland. He then fell unconscious though he was still breathing thanks to the BiPAP. But Miyagi still felt worried because Larry was suffering from cystic fibrosis. Back in Basildon Academy, Andy, John (Taylor) and Roland regained consciousness. They managed to get the energy from Larry and transferred it to their teammates. "What? How?" Morrissey questioned.

"Huh? What's happening?" Curt asked. There was a random mirror in the auditorium which made Curt realise that his eyes weren't his usual hazel brown, but they were blue. Not the same shade as many blue-eyed members like Simon but it's so unique. It looked sky blue but his pupils were white and faded. "Wow, they're blue," Curt said before Miyagi teleported and landed on his shoulders. It then chirped out something that would explain the newfound powers. "Miyagi said that these are the eyes of the blue-eyed Halargians, they come whenever our powers are at our fullest potential," John (Taylor) said. "Okay Wild Boys, time to defeat Morrissey," Paul said. The Wild Boys began working together to try and defeat Morrissey.

"How are you doing this?" Morrissey asked as soon as the Wild Boys continued attacking him. "What's the goal?" Roger asked. "We have to remove his powers, like how he paralysed Larry's energy flow which made him sicker than he was," Paul said. Nick then began thinking of a strategy on how he and his teammates could remove Morrissey's powers. "We gotta be careful with the points where Morrissey's tentacles could attack us," Nick said. "So how can we remove his powers?" Stu asked. "I can levitate and get him from the air and block his powers entirely," Kate said. "Okay, let's execute the plan," Paul said. The Wild Boys distracted Morrissey as Kate used her levitation to try to get Morrissey from above. Morrissey was about to hit Kate but she dodged and managed to get to Morrissey's forehead.