Chapter 5: I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love

Back in Basildon Academy, Mr Harrison announced the runner-ups for the Best Couple award before announcing the winner. "Okay, now that I have announced the runner-ups, I'm going to announce the winner of this year's Best Couple award with the most points," Mr Harrison said. The Wild Boys anxiously waited for the winner to be announced, especially Chris and Roger. "I'm nervous," Roger said, feeling a slight ache in his lungs. "So am I," Chris said. Roger and Chris closed their eyes as Mr Harrison announced the winner. "The winner of this year's Best Couple award goes to Mr Roger Andrew Hernadez Taylor and Mr Christopher Hamill!" Mr Harrison said. Everyone applauded as Chris and Roger held hands and headed to the stage where Mr Harrison gave them the award.

"We'd like to say, thank you to everyone who has voted for us and we are honoured to be the first ever homosexual couple to ever be awarded," Chris said. "And I hope we'd make a big impact for couples like us, whether interracial or homosexual, we are just an average couple and nobody can change that," Roger said. Everyone gave a round of applause, including the Wild Boys who were cheering them on. "Go Rog!" John (Taylor) said. "I'm proud of you guys!" Nicky yelled out. Roger being of Mexican descent and Chris being gay doesn't mean they have to be treated differently for being different and Chris and Roger wanted to prove that. "Well done, Roger!" Phil yelled out. "Good job," Evie said. Everyone was giving cheers and applause before Morrissey ruined the moment.

"Unbelievable, there are many couples out there but why Chris and Roger out of all of them?" Morrissey asked. "Morrissey, things change, it's time to let minorities have a turn," one of the nominees said. "Yeah, it's just going to be boring to just have heterosexual couples every single year," another nominee said. "Ooh maybe a lesbian couple should receive it next year," someone in the audience said. "Yeah, that's a great idea," another person in the audience said. While the entire school was giving praises towards Chris and Roger, Morrissey grew mad. "Fine, all of you can praise this stupid couple but it won't change the fact that they aren't a normal couple, they're nothing but re-" Morrissey said before being cut off. "Don't say that," Andy yelled out.

"They are a normal couple, if you don't believe it, something's wrong with you," Evie said. Everyone booed Morrissey off the stage as he and his gang ran out of the auditorium. "He's gone," Nick said. "Well, yeah but not for long," Stu said. "Wanna go to the dance floor?" Chris asked. Roger nodded and took Chris' hand while he had his other hand holding his cart with the oxygen tank. They both went into the dance floor as Andy, John (Keeble) and Nicky took care of the music. "You ready?" Chris asked. "Yes," Roger said. They both began dancing and singing along to the song Andy, John (Keeble) and Nicky were playing. Everyone was enjoying it and were encouraged to dance with their partners. "Yo Simon, where's your partner?" John (Taylor) asked.

"Nicky's playing the keyboards there," Simon said. While dancing with their partners, the Wild Boys were mesmerised by how angelic Chris' voice was and how Roger's deeper voice contrasted it. "He's amazing," Marc said. "I know right," Paul said. "Can't believe Laz and Bono are missing out," Adam said. "Are they okay?" Edge asked. "I hope they are, but we gotta have faith in God, they'll be better," Adam said. Everyone continued dancing and having fun before Morrissey came back to spoil the fun. This time, he is in a form nobody expected him to be in. Though he still looks normal, tentacles are coming out of his back. "What the hell?" Curt asked. This is the scariest version of Morrissey the Wild Boys have ever seen. "Everyone get out!" Paul yelled out.

Everyone evacuated the auditorium leaving the Wild Boys to face Morrissey. "Morrissey, what are you?" Maddy asked. "I am the red-eyed Halargian!" Morrissey said, using his tentacles to attack the Wild Boys but they dodged. That's when Miyagi popped in to warn the Wild Boys about Morrissey. But neither of them, except for John (Taylor) and Curt could understand him. "Miyagi says that Morrissey is a red-eyed Halargian-human hybrid, a Halargian known for their tentacles, anti-psychic powers and red eyes," John (Taylor) said. "Miyagi, what sort of Halargians are we?" Roger asked. Miyagi then chirped out. "We're blue-eyed Halargian-human hybrids, Halargians known for their humanoid forms despite alien features as well as for having four legs as infants, blue eyes and psychic powers," Curt said.