✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter six◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV,

"yeonjun!"

i was startled when he suddenly hugged me tightly. i didn't move and didn't even hug him back. i don't know, i feel like i lost my appetite after what happened earlier.

he let go of me and looked at me sadly, "yeonjun, about earlier-"

"i'm tired, beomgyu." i immediately cut him off and was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and held it tight, causing me to stop.

"i-i'm sorry.."

i just sighed and faced him, giving him a faint smile. "let's just talk about it tomorrow, okay? i'm really tired, please understand me."

he looked at me for a moment, then slowly nodded his head up and down, "o-okay.."

i turned my back on him, but i was stopped again when he hugged me from behind. he rested his chin on my shoulder and hugged me tighter.

"goodnight, yeonjun.."

i just closed my eyes until i felt his presence disappear. i turned around and saw his room's door closed, a sign that he's already inside.

i couldn't help but sigh, "what do you really want, beomgyu? why are you like this?" i softly asked while staring at his room's door.

you said it will always be just the two of us in the end.

but why did you say earlier that i'm just a friend?

why did you let someone else courting you?

and now, you're suddenly like this?

choi beomgyu, what is the truth?

do you really like me...

or are you just doing this because of our agreement and because you just feel sorry for me?

don't you really like me the way i feel for you?

i'm getting confused.

and slowly getting hurt.