✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter one◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV,

i was busy tapping away on my phone when i felt the sofa sink beside me. i glanced over and saw beomgyu pouting, clearly in a bad mood.

"choi yeonjun, what do you think i am? a breeze? i'm too handsome to be a breeze, tsk," he complained, crossing his arms over his chest.

but i didn't respond and returned my attention to what i was doing.

he clicked his tongue again in annoyance, which secretly made me laugh. although i wasn't looking at him now, all my attention was on him, feeling every move he made.

i'm a youtuber, and what i'm doing is part of my vlog. it's a prank called the "24 hours ignoring choi beomgyu prank." i've been wanting to do this for a long time, but didn't know how, but since many people have been requesting it- here we are.

"choi f*cking yeonjun," he muttered.

i was brought back to reality by beomgyu's sudden outburst. it's evident from his voice that he's irritated and no longer finds this funny, but i still didn't look at him, pretending not to hear anything.

"what's your problem!?" i finally turned to look at him.

he was standing in front of me, looking at me angrily. i admit i'm scared of beomgyu standing in front of me now because he's already mad, but i still find his reactions amusing.

but like earlier, i still ignored him and went back to tapping on my phone when i suddenly startled by beomgyu snatching it away. he looked at my phone and threw it onto another sofa.

he stared at me intently and moved his face closer to mine. i didn't know what to do and froze in my seat. his aura was so dark now that i swallowed hard.

"one question, one answer," he began, still staring at me, and if staring could kill- i would've died a long time ago.

i wanted to open my mouth to answer him, but then i remembered that the prank on him wasn't finished yet, and i was supposed to ignore him until tomorrow. but with what he's doing now, it seems unlikely to happen.

"choi yeonjun, your phone or me?"

i swallowed hard again, "y-you.."

he smiled sweetly.

and there, the prank ended unexpectedly and earlier than planned. but can you blame me? a furious choi beomgyu is dangerous and shouldn't be angered further. plus, even if i don't admit it..

i am weak when it comes to him..

.. to choi beomgyu.