✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter five◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV,

"yeonjun hyung?"

"oh, hyung? why are you here?"

i looked at my two friends- hueningkai and taehyun. i sighed and let myself fall onto the sofa.

it hurts, really.

"hey, hyung! our dorm is not a place where you can just come anytime you want!" i heard taehyun shout at me and even hit me on the head.

i just lowered my head and hugged a pillow while looking at them. "can i stay here for a while, please?" i pleaded.

i heard hueningkai sigh and then he sat beside me, "did you have a fight with beomgyu hyung?" he asked me slowly and i just nodded my head.

"that's how yeonjun hyung is. he only remembers us when he's not okay with beomgyu," taehyun commented and rolled his eyes.

hueningkai laughed, "it may be sounds bad because it seems like we're only friends with yeonjun hyung when he's not okay with beomgyu hyung but i guess it's true, hahaha!"

i furrowed my eyebrows at their words, "you guys are so mean, you know that? that's why i'm here because beomgyu and i are not okay. i have a problem, and instead of comforting me, you guys are judging me. hmp."

"what do you mean by comforting you? comfort yourself, hyung. you're not a kid anymore." taehyun grumbled and then walked out.

hueningkai and i looked at each other but he quickly smiled, "just let hyunie be for now, hyung. his blood boiled because of what happened.. hehe."

i frowned at him, "what happened? why don't you want to tell me the reason why cherry-headed is mad right now?"

"well yeah, he's kind of mad right now because you suddenly appeared. that's why.. well, hehe." he awkwardly laughed while i tried to understand what he meant.

but my eyes widened as i realized what they looked like earlier when i arrived at their dorm. their hair was messy, their clothes were disheveled, and their lips were swollen as if...

oh my ghad, that's why!

"oh, sorry! i didn't know i was already disturbing you guys but you guys can continue it later after i leave, heh." i apologized, making hueningkai blush.

he nodded and then asked, "is it okay if we talk about it? it's better to express your feelings."

i sighed and gave him a small smile, "it's beomgyu, he.."

and there, i told him all my grievances.