✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter nine◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV:

i was just staring at the camera and didn't know what to do. i've been sitting in my room for a while now. i went home instead of going back to the dorm because i didn't want to see him yet.

i realized that i haven't made a video in a while since the last one i made was a prank on him, and i haven't made one since. so now, here i am, thinking about what my next video should be.

i looked towards the door as it opened and my younger brother, yeonjin, came in. he's not really my biological brother because i'm adopted, but my parents decided to give him a name that goes along with mine, which made me happy.

because of that, i don't really think about the fact that we're not blood-related siblings.

"jjunie hyung?" he called out to me.

"yeonie," i smiled at him.

he sat down next to me and took a deep breath. "hyung, can i share something with you?" he asked me hesitantly.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "sure, what is it?"

he looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "hyung, promise me that you'll still see me as your little brother after this. promise me.. you won't judge me."

i was confused about what he was saying, but i nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "i'm your hyung, promise."

he smiled back, but it quickly faded. "hyung.. i'm g-gay.." he whispered.

i didn't respond right away, so there was silence between us. to be honest, i didn't know how to react to what my brother just told me. i'm not angry or against what he said, i just couldn't believe that he's also like me.

a gay.

"hyung?" i looked at him, and i could see the fear and worry in his eyes, so i gave him a sweet smile and held his shoulder.

"yeonie... i'm not mad because, to be honest, i'm also like you. i'm also gay," i admitted.

he was surprised by what i said. "really? do mommy and daddy know?"

"yes, and they accept me."

his face lit up like he won the lottery. he stood up, and i laughed at his sudden jump. well, he's still a kid since he's only in 5th grade, while i'm already in my 4th year of college since there's a huge age gap between us.

"omg! i thought mommy and daddy would kick me out like what i see in the movies. but i was wrong! thank you, hyung!" he hugged me tightly, and i hugged him back.

"you're always welcome, yeonie." we pulled away from each other, and i raised an eyebrow at him. "so.. tell me, how did you know you're gay? can you tell me the story?"

he giggled. "well, there's this boy in my class who's very nice to me. and since having a crush on someone is a thing these days, and based on what i know- a crush is having admiration for someone. and since i admire that boy who's nice to me, i thought i'm gay because i have a crush on a guy." he explained.

i nodded my head and looked at him, "did you know that i was also like that when i was young? but it wasn't until my first year of high school when i realized that i had a crush on a guy. my eyes were just like yours, bright and full of happiness.."

"oh? and now? what happened between you and your crush? did you end up together, hyung? can you tell me your love story? juseyo~"

i smiled sadly, "it's still confusing and unclear. even i.. don't know what happened between us. but when everything becomes clear to me, i'll tell you." i whispered.

"whether it's a happy or sad ending.."