✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter three◞ ̑̑

YEONJUN's POV,

"i heard that choi soobin- the campus president, has a crush on you?"

"yeah! i heard he's even planning to court you!"

(a/n: courting or courtship is the slow, systematic process of pursuing the other person. it's the romance of long and intimate conversations (as well as time) spent with a person before you decide to let them in. it's the idea of being intimate friends with someone before becoming an intimate lover :D)

"aww, are you going to let him?"

"so it's choi soobin who wants to court you, huh? you should say yes!"

"support, yieeee!"

i watched as beomgyu's female classmates surrounded him, talking to him. i had been standing outside their room for a while now, overhearing their conversation.

"u-um, well..." i heard beomgyu stutter in response.

i rolled my eyes and quickly entered the room, pulling beomgyu away from the girls before facing them bluntly. "if you have nothing better to do with your lives, don't bother beomgyu, okay?" i said, devoid of emotion.

the girl with a ponytail- whom i remembered as lia- raised an eyebrow at me. "excuse me, mr. choi yeonjun. first of all, why are you in the junior class? you're a senior, right? second, there's nothing wrong with what we're doing. we're just asking beomie-"

"it's beomgyu, ms. choi lia. you should call him beomgyu and not beomie. and i don't care if you're asking him, can't you see he's not comfortable? so excuse us," i interrupted and immediately walked out of there with beomgyu.

i pulled beomgyu along without saying anything, and he didn't say anything either. i stopped walking and faced him. he looked surprised and gave me a questioning look.

"why did you-"

"i'm sorry," i said.

he stopped and blinked, then i noticed his eyes soften as he held both my hands and gave me a soft smile. i felt like i was melting under his touch. he had such a huge impact on me, my heart was fluttering.

"hey.. that's fine. in fact, i should be thanking you for pulling me away because to be honest, i really didn't know how to answer their question," he said, taking a deep breath.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "you didn't know? why? are you having second thoughts about that nonsense stuff?" i couldn't help but feel annoyed.

"how did you-"

"i heard them, tsk," i cut him off.

the smile disappeared from his face as he looked at me, and then he raised an eyebrow and smiled teasingly. "well... maybe?" i heard him say and i couldn't believe my ears. "he's not a bad person, you know. he's so cute and soft plus tall and boyfriend material, so why not, right?" he looked at me while smiling teasingly.

i knew he was just teasing me, and i wasn't amused.

"what-" i was ready to throw my hands up in frustration when he cut me off, making me even more annoyed.

"oh, right. i forgot. you're not supposed to talk to me for a month and you're not supposed to show yourself to me. don't worry, i'll adjust, so yeah, adios!" and with that, he left me standing there.

i felt like a bomb had exploded inside me.

grr.