Chapter 22

I grab Tobias's arm and go to find my parents. I run to their room and to find them there.

"Mum! Dad!" I yell. They look up and wide smile finds its way into their faces.

"Beatrice! It's beem so long since we've seen you!" My dad says as he hugs me and my mum joins in. They let go of me and turn to look at Tobias."So, is this..?"

"Yes, it is Tobias." I say. Tobias smiles at my parents. I smile him and we stare at each other. My dad clears his throat.

"I can direct him to where he must go." My dad says and leaves with Tobias.

"I know there's something going on between you two." My mum says. I blush."I knew it! The way you were making eyes at each other, only lovers look at each other that way."

"Yes, mum. We're together." I say.

"Wonderful! I told you some guy's going to sweep you off your feet someday." She tells me."It had to be Tobias Eaton after all. Besides you being a trustworthy person, god made David and the Bureau's leaders choose you because you had to find him. Your significant other. I can already tell that you guys are made for each other."

"Thanks mum." I say.

"No problem, honey. Now, I got to talk to him. I want to know him better." She says.

"That won't be a problem." I say. My dad comes into the room. He has a smile on his face."Where's Tobias?" I ask.

"He's in his designated room. The one beside yours." My dad says."I really like him."

"They're together." My mum says.

"Oh, I wanted to get you two together but looks like that's already been done." He says."He's good for you."

"Thanks dad." I say, smiling.

"Now, go and freshen up and come to eat. You must be starving. Oh, and bring Tobias too." My mum says. I go to my room and take a shower. I change into a shiny red dress with black stripes and a white belt for the waistline. I put on minimal make up. I also put on black boots with heels. I go to leave for breakfast but I remember that I have to bring Tobias with me. I go knock on the door beside mine and a fresh-looking Tobias opens the door. When he sees me, his eyes widen and his eyes look ready to pop out of his sockets.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He eyes me up and down.

"Oh. my. god. Tris. You look flattering." He chokes out. I blush.

"If you're this shocked and it's not even a day, you're gonna die." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because this is how I dress everyday." I state. He looks shocked.

"What? I'm gonna die." He says.

"Of course you are, now come on, we gotta go to breakfast." I say.

"Speaking of breakfast, I'm starving." He says and we make our way to the cafeteria.