Chapter 20: A new student with a smile

The next day Yato could be found going over some of his students, papers as some managed to try and nearly figure out how much food can he eat in that of three months.

As right now in front of Yato was that of a sub while in his trash bin was that full of fifty-nine sub wrappers meaning, he currently is now eating his sixtieth sub while grading some of his students work.

Yato after he finished gradding the rest of his students assignments he had gotten a notification on his E-mail from the school which had notified him about him getting a new student who named Shinji Hirako.

Yato had then opened up the E-mail showing the pofile picture, of a young man with brown eyes and jaw-length blonde hair with a straight cut.

This making Yato just let out a sigh as he had already knew who this person, was as he did a lot of his home work on the Gotei 13 and the previous captains of the Gotei and what happend to them.

Yato had just then looked out the, window at the moon as he had let out a sigh as he had then crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he had then spoken up.

"I can tell you, want to talk about something do you wanna say anything?" Yato asked as he opened up to show, Hikaru who was now sitting on his bed with her arms follded and her eyes closed as she had then spoken up.

"You know, how to go about this right?" Hikaru asked Yato who had looked over at her.

"Yeah of course, I do but knowing you Hikaru you most definitely, didn't just want to talk to me about that what else do you want to talk about?" Yato asked Hikaru which she nooded her head.

As in reality Yato was the only one who could see and currently speak to Hikaru as unlike many other, Shinigami his replashionship with his spirits are very great to the point if needed his spirits will be able to give him advice during a battle.

"How do you plan, to go about the whole Ichgio issue? Do you have a plan to help him out?" Hikaru asked.

"Yes and no at the same time I want to see what lessons that this Shinji guy can teach my younger brother. Yet you already knew that" Yato said as Hikaru can read his thoughts when he allows it or needed.

"Yes I do know what you are about to do next as well just make sure you don't over do it alright" Hikaru said.

"Yes I know I won't over do it just give him a little welcome that's all" Yato said looking over at Hikaru had then stood up.

"Alrighty then I'm off to bed night" Hikaru said as she had then walked off to the side and then dissapered which after she did Yato had then sighed.

"I should get some sleep myself" Yato said as he had then finished his sub and then quickly brushed his teeth and took a shower to get ready for bed.

Yato after taking a shower had then went to bed to get ready for the next and to see his blonde haired student.

(Timeskip by a Chibi Yato snoring)

Yato had arrived at the school at which he had to go to the front office to be introduced to his new student Shinji.

After meeting both Yato and Shinji had began walking down the hallway towards the classroom they had began talking with each other.

"Mr.Hirako since you are my new student do you mind if we have a small conversation?" Yato asked as he had continued walking.

"Sure that sounds good with me. What would you like to know about me?" Shinji asked Yato who is still walking a head of him.

"Well what made you so interested in this school of ours?" Yato asked.

"I'm interested in the school because of its academics I saw how good the grades so I wanted to come in" Shinji said.