Chapter 16 Darkness vs Flames

Quickly blades had clashed one with that of darkness imbued into it with the other being that of flame's.

The result of the blades of two strong warriors clashing resulted in a shockwave that sent cracks through the ground and some wind to blow back.

This even making the nearby two captains who were watching quickly have to bring up their hands to block the dust.

The dust had cleared showing the two swordsman blades still in a deadlock with the cracks in the earth ground spreading more.

Then both swordsman jumped back away from each other and looked in the others eyes with

"I must say I'm impressed not that many can compete in a clash of physical strength with me" Yamamoto said.

"You two but I could tell just from the moment our blades clashed that you were also holding back" Yato said.

As the two had then rushed just stared at each other with both having their Zanpakuto in their hands.

With a gust of wind going by the two and then in a blur the two disappeared with captain Yamamoto using that Shunpo.

Which Shunpo is a movement technique which allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.

As speed is the main factor of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps.

Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move.

Users of little skill in the technique or those who have not used it for an extended period of time would obviously be out of practice, causing them to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded in a shorter amount of time.

With Yamamoto being that of a Shunpo Master as many Shunpo Masters are capable of maintaining high speed movements for extended periods of time.

While using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Masters are capable of using advanced steps, which are considerably harder to initiate.

A master can possibly create new techniques but it is most likely a rare occurrence.

With Yamamoto appearing right infront of Yato as the head captain went for a swing of using his Ryūjin Jakka.

Which Ryūjin Jakka is known as the oldest and most powerful fire-type Zanpakutō, and has greater offensive power than all other Zanpakutō in Soul Society. Also being in the hands of Yamamoto who has been the head captain of the Gotei for hundreds of years so to both Shunsui and Ukitake this attck that he launched would be the end.

Only to have the raven black haired young man easily dodge the head captain sword swing.

This catching Shunsui and Ukitake off guard as the swing that Yamamoto had went to use was that of one that had the momentum of him using Shunpo

So to some regular person Yamamoto blade was like that of a blur only to have Yato easily dodge and counter attack with a swift side kick to the head captain.