Let's play

So much for sleeping in, I mean it's not even a school day and the butler or maid whoever the fuck is at my door banging so loudly is going to get punched in the face. "Ugh, go away!" I yelled. "Breakfast is ready young master." The butler mumbled through the door.

I grabbed whatever was on my nightstand and threw it at the door. Damn I'll need a new lamp. "Always so feisty." I turned around to see none other than Chan staring at me. "What the... how did you-" I apparently could not form a fucking sentence right now.

Laying on his side, arm tucked under his head, and he is just looking at me with such a lustful look in his eyes. His jacket was off, his sleeves were rolled up and his shirt was unbuttoned just a little bit and his shoulder gun holster was on full display.

Damn. I bit the bottom of my lip.

"See what you like Jinnie?" Chan smirked. Using my own words against me I see. I immediately pushed him on his back and straddled him and he gripped me by my hips. "Think you can get me with your words Channie boy?" I glared at him. Chan tightened his grip on my hips knowing that there will be bruises there later. "Oh, baby boy you know damn well I can." Chan grinned.

I shifted my weight just a bit definitely grinding against him, and I watched his expression carefully. He tried to hide it, but I know I got him, Chan placed his hand behind the back of my neck and pulled me down, our faces just inches away.

Chan and I have always been close despite our disputes here and there but never have we really been this close, so I have no idea what has gotten into him. We fight, we tolerate each other, we hang out and we do flirt a bit, this however is different but in a good way. Still my bodyguard and rough but add in the sensualness and this is quite fun.

Before I knew it Chan had flipped me over and now, he was hovering over me, "Hyunjin you are something else you know that." Chan whispered as he leaned in and kissed me along my jaw and down my neck. "Bang fucking Chan what has gotten into you?" I groaned. "My name doesn't have Bang in it for nothing." Chan's hand travelled down my body and grabbed my dick.

Seriously Chan.

He started to palm me through my boxers yes, I sleep mostly naked got a problem. As Chan continued to attack my neck, he started to get rough down there and I'd be lying if I wasn't turned on right now.  Let me tell ya it's been a while.

"Mhmm Chan, fuck." I moaned. "Keep saying my name baby boy." Chan smirked.

And before I knew it, I was left in my bed with a raging boner as Chan decided to end his playfulness. "Get up and get ready, be downstairs in 20. We leave in an hour." Chan said coldly.

Well, that didn't last long. Fucking prick. I guess I'll have to deal with my little friend myself then.

Ugh so not looking forward to today. Not only do I have to go live with Chan, but I have to deal with his annoying little cousin. Lee fucking Minho. There are times when I just want to beat the shit out of him, he thinks he's so pure and innocent. 

I would love to corrupt him in any way. And I mean any way.

"Stop playing with yourself and get your ass down here or I'll make sure next time I leave you in a worse state." Chan yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I groaned in annoyance but more like moaned as I finished.

Chan you better fucking watch out, you may be my bodyguard but I'm just as trained as you are in more ways than one.

And he says I like to play with my food...