When it's raining

As I made my way downstairs there Hyunjin was and he looked so fed up with everything, he looked...hot.

The safe was really getting to him, wish he could just figure it out by now.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to realize the pattern." Hyunjin looked up at me.

"Felix." Hyunjin whispered.

Hyunjin watched me walk over to him slowly, and right now I must look like complete shit.

As I got close enough to him Hyunjin reached his hand out to me and as I placed my hand in his, he gently pulled me to him. He pressed his forehead against mine while cupping my face in his hands.

"You know I thought you were smart, but here you are letting a wooden box get the best of you." I laughed. "Still see you have that fire in you." Hyunjin smiled. "I have to in order to put up with your spoiled ass."

Hyunjin smiled and pulled me into him and kissed me.

"You don't know how much I fucking love you Lee Felix."

"And I fucking love you Hwang Hyunjin."

"Want to help me?" Hyunjin asked looking at me. "You know you're smart Hyunjin, but I'm surprised it took you this long." I chuckled which caused a coughing fit and just held my hand up as if to stop him from helping me.

After I calmed down, I took a few breathers and then I placed my hand on the safe. Hyunjin was watching me very carefully as if I was going to pass out or something. But as he looked at him, he placed his hand on it as well. I smiled at him, and he looked at me like I was his whole world.

"It's as simple as can be Hyunjin. You turn that way and I'll turn the opposite way and it should open up. I've seen puzzles but never one quite like this, your mother really made sure to hide whatever is in here really fucking good." I giggled. "Mhmm, that mouth of yours." Hyunjin smirked.

Yeah, I'm sure you can think of a million things that my mouth could do to you.

I just rolled my eyes, "On the count of three, 1...2...3," I spoke, and we both turned the gears.

And click.

We both heard the clicking sound and for some reason I was really excited, hoping that whatever is in here can help us win this. Finally take his brother down.

"Why are you more excited about this than I am?" Hyunjin raised his brow. "Because maybe whatever is in here will help us in some way." I replied.

Hyunjin just shook his head and opened the safe, when you first look at it there doesn't seem to be much but a bunch of old papers and junk. And I could instantly tell Hyunjin was upset...disappointed.

He was very quick to give up and he stood back, it almost seemed as if he was going to pick the damn thing up and throw this thing across the room, but I continued to rifle through everything inside. "Here, this looks important." I handed him a file.

Hyunjin took the file from my hand, and another closer look inside the safe there was a bunch of money and a passport, his birth certificate, the deed to the house and other shit.

He took my hand and walked me over to the couch and we both sat down but Hyunjin pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me with the file in front of us. "Well let's see what's so important in this damn thing," he huffed.

I leaned back against Hyunjin's chest and instantly relaxed, he kissed my head and opened up the file.

I was dead tired, as we were sitting there and Hyunjin was reading the file I must have fallen asleep. The file wasn't big by any means so whatever was in there must have had a lot of writing and just other stuff that took time to digest.

At some point though I felt movement, it felt like I was weightless and then I wasn't. I was in and out of consciousness and I could tell we were now in Hyunjin's office, and I was laying on the couch.

I could hear bits and pieces of conversation and multiple people talking, some sounded worried or concerned where other's sounded hopeful.

The last thing I remember hearing was, "Take care of Jisung." It sounded like Hyunjin's voice, but I wasn't too sure.

Once again, I felt the same thing as earlier, Hyunjin must have picked me up and now we were going upstairs maybe?

I felt my body hit a soft surface, it seems like I'm on a bed now, but it doesn't feel like mine though. I don't think Hyunjin wants to let me out of his sight anymore.

I could hear faint whispers.

"He doesn't have much time left, does he?" Sounded like Hyunjin. "The most he has is maybe a few weeks at best and a few days worst case scenario." A women's voice spoke. "You must think I'm crazy." "I think you're in love and love makes us do crazy things." "I'm a mafia leader in love with a dying boy."

It's true, I think my life is being cut short. I thought I was lucky to make it until graduation, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Fuck at this point I'm not even worried about school.

I'm right where I need to be.

Hyunjin is all I have left now.

I woke up but slightly groggy and I saw Hyunjin by the door as he was closing it. Hyunjin then turned around. "Hyunjin, what's going on." I asked sleepily. "You fell asleep little ghost and I brought you up here." "It's raining out again." I chuckled looking over at the window and back at him. "Hmm that it is, I guess that's our thing."

Hyunjin sat down on the bed and pulled me into his lap, and I immediately nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "I know Hyunjin."

I knew the moment I came here; I didn't have much time now.

"We will make every minute count." Hyunjin titled my chin up and kissed me.

There was nothing but silence and the sound of the rain hitting the window, I was with Hyunjin and that's all that mattered.