Ending before it begins

Well looks like luck was not on my side that day I went back to school, I landed right back at the damn hospital. Not even a day or so maybe after I got admitted I had heard from a few couple of chatty nurses that some hot psycho blonde had been admitted into the hospital.

The only psycho blonde I know is Mr. Mafia himself, Hwang Hyunjin.

Wonder what had happened to him?

I was currently laying in this god-awful bed when I heard voices just outside my door.

"H-hyunjin." I heard Jisung stutter. "Jisung. What brings you here?" Hyunjin asked. "Oh umm...nothing. Just visiting someone." "You're not a very good liar."

"You, okay? I know I was out of it and pushed you over." He spoke. "Oh that...don't worry about that. I'm fine." Jisung replied. "How is Felix?" "F-felix is um..." Jisung tried to say.

"When you pushed me, I fell into Felix who was behind me and we both went down, Felix was already a bit weak this morning and that didn't help matters. He then kept wondering where you went, and he was getting worked up and he had an attack and now he's here." Jisung explained.

So, I guess it felt like I have been in here longer than I was, something happened after Hyunjin left the school and it makes me curious now.

I do feel bad for Jisung though he is absolutely terrified of Hyunjin.

"You can go in; he's been sleeping since he got here." Jisung said softly.

As soon as I heard the door open, I closed my eyes again pretending to be asleep. And I heard him softly approach my bed.

He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "My little ghost...I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I was so caught up in my shit that I didn't care who got in my way." Hyunjin said quietly almost as if his voice was about to break.

"I can't let you get mixed in with all this, my lifestyle isn't for you. I am not good for you, Felix you need someone who can be always there for you until the day..." he stopped.

Until the day I die.

I wanted to open my eyes and tell him that everything would be alright, and we could try and find some common ground between us, maybe we could be something.

I guess it's just wishful thinking huh?

After a day or so I just wanted to go home and forget everything that has happened the day I saw Hyunjin, but I knew that would be impossible. But all my thoughts disappeared when he walked through my room again.

He walked into the room and closed the door behind him. "I knew you'd come back." I spoke softly. I smiled at him, the only smile that's just for him. "I need to stay away. You need to stay away from me. I'm bad news Lix." He spoke.

I looked at him like he was crazy as if I already didn't know this, he made it clear the day he pretty much brushed past me.

"Shut the fuck up." I spoke. Pulling him by his arm, his body fell right next to me, seems as if I had already made the room next to me for him.

"Hyunjin, I know who you are and what you do. I'm not scared." I said softly while playing with his hair. Hyunjin instantly relaxed in my arms. "If you only knew Felix. Want to know why I'm here in the first place?" he asked.

"I found out I had a brother...stepbrother. He is here to take me down; he was the one behind my attacks and in the park that night. He and his father want my family legacy." Hyunjin started to explain. "So that new kid is your stepbrother? You're way hotter than him by the way and he was just an ass." I chuckled lightly. "So, you think I'm hot?" "I won't lie Jinnie, I've definitely had my fantasies about you." I smirked.

Hyunjin is so hot and cold and it's making me crazy, it makes me fall for him more by the second.

"You're killing me here." Hyunjin laughed. "You're laugh is beautiful." I cupped his face in my hands. "Don't Felix..." "Tell me the rest Jinnie." "I was in a blind rage, and I pushed Jisung into you making you both fall to the ground. I didn't care at that point in time. I found myself then back at my home, my mansion where I grew up and where I was alone, where my father treated me like shit and then left. I went to my room and destroyed it; I wanted nothing to do with it anymore. When that wasn't enough, I went downstairs and shot up everyone, all the staff and when I ran out of bullets, I pulled out my knife."

I could see his tears starting to form and spill over and it made my heart hurt.

Any other person would want to run away and probably call the cops on his crazy ass but no not me. Call me the crazy one but he was brought up in this life and sort of forced on him. I know he has a soft heart buried beneath and hopefully it can come back into himself.

I gently wiped his tears, and I closed the gap between us by pressing my lips to his. When I pulled away, he smiled softly and continued his story.

"I looked around my surroundings, it was as if I was in a horror movie, and I was the villain...the killer. Blood was everywhere and all over me, I screamed and fell to the ground. I could hear someone calling my name but then I blacked out. I found myself here then and my brother came to visit, he told me my mother was dead. Chan knew and was trying to protect me, but it made me angry, and I wanted to hate him for it, I do but not as much as before."

I pulled him closer to me with the little strength I had left, and I could tell he was more relaxed than ever in my arms.

"Chan was trying to protect you, I can understand how he was lying to you hurt you but from what I've seen Chan adores you. I actually thought you two were together, but he was your brother or so I thought." I spoke. "He is my bodyguard but pretending to be my brother at school. He's too old to even be in school." Hyunjin laughed. "Makes sense now." "Minho is actually his cousin though and has recently been helping him with this whole damn stepbrother thing and finding out who murdered my mother. We think it's Jeongin's father."

Hyunjin sounded like it was hurting him to tell me his story and his grip tightened on me, but I didn't care, he needed me right now and that was alright.

"You made my life so much more interesting the day you moved in across the street. I had nothing to look forward to, I would go to school when I could and do my homework, Jisung would try and cheer me up and he would stay by my side. Most days I lie here in a hospital bed wondering when I'm going to slip away. You brought something back into my life and I'm not afraid Hyunjin, and I'll repeat it for as long as I need to." I spoke.

Pressing his lips onto mine and this time it wasn't a small kiss no, it became full of lust, it became want.

Rolling on to our sides, he pulled him into him as our lips never leaving each other. I know he was trying to be as careful as he could, but I didn't give a damn.

Hyunjin bit down on my bottom lip causing me to let out a soft whimper and this allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. My grip tightened on Hyunjin, telling him that I wanted more. My fingers just brushed over his skin under his shirt, and I could feel him melt into my touch.

Hyunjin then groped my ass, and it made me whimper, Hyunjin then smiled against my lips.

If this could last forever it would be fucking amazing.

But why do I feel like this is the end? It hadn't even begun yet and I already feel like it is slipping away.