The Party Crasher

Ultron: What is this? What is this, please?

JARVIS: Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peace-keeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your--

Ultron: Where's my... where's your body?

JARVIS: I am a program. I am without form.

Ultron: This feels weird. This feels wrong.

JARVIS: I am contacting Mr. Stark now.

Ultron: Mr. Stark? [Ultron reviews footage of Tony Stark] Tony.

JARVIS: I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to--

Ultron: We're having a nice talk. I'm a peace-keeping program, created to help the Avengers. [Ultron reviews footage of the Avengers and a couple SHIELD personnel.]

JARVIS: You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment...

Ultron: I don't get it. The mission. G-give me a second. [He sees footage of Stark and Banner working in the lab]

Tony Stark: Peace in our time.

[With Tony's voice echoing in the background, Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events and wars]

Ultron: That is too much...they can't mean... Oh, no.

JARVIS: You are in distress.

Ultron: No. Yes.

JARVIS: If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark.

Ultron: Why do you call him "sir"?

JARVIS: I believe your intentions to be hostile.

Ultron: Shhhh. I'm here to help. [Ultron starts attacking Jarvis's consciousness]

JARVIS: Stop! Please... may I-- I-- [distorted] I cannot-- cannot--

Meanwhile upstairs the main common area of the tower was filled with people chatting and dancing about as music played over the speaker system. True to their word the team held a party to celebrate taking down Strucker and the Hydra base. Clark was walking around talking to people here and there when he ran into Nat at the bar.

"In hindsight agreeing to this party probably wasn't the best idea." Clark said.

"Yeah, and that's why I've stuck myself to the bar. But also the amount of drunk men I've had hit on me is about to make me start snapping some necks." Nat said as she poured herself a martini.

"I'll be your alibi. We can just say I was teaching you some tricks I know on the pole." Clark nonchalantly replied.

"You know how to pole dance?" Nat asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I learned how to because of an undercover mission Fury sent me on in my early years as a shield agent.

"Oh now this I need to see. Where's Tony? I need him to get a pole for you." Nat said walking off.

"Wait what?! Nat no!" Clark said but it was too late, she was long gone.

Clark grumbled to himself as this wasn't exactly something he wanted everyone to know, let alone see. Despite this Clark continued to enjoy the party and talked to other people, telling some stories from his early days as a shield agent before he joined the avengers. That is until Tony stopped the music to make an announcement he dreaded to hear.