Robots, and speedsters, and telepaths oh my!

"But you will tear them apart, from the inside."

The twins let out a shaky breath as they nervously walked into the cold abandoned church. They had received an anonymous message from someone claiming they had plans to take down Stark and the other Avengers and that they wanted the twins to help. Pietro of course was quick to accept this meeting, finally having a way to get revenge on Stark but Wanda was skeptical. The two worked for Strucker and now that he was in prison it only made sense for the government to go after them next, and this very much could be a trap from someone trying to arrest them.

In the center of the church, illuminated by the light of the moon there was a man, or at least the two thought it to be a man. He was sitting in what appeared to be a throne and was hidden by a cloak so they could barely make him out. But nonetheless it was who they were supposed to meet.

"Talk. And if you're wasting our time..." Wanda said.

"Did you know this church was built in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to god. I like that. The geometry of belief." Ultron spoke.

As he talked Wanda tried to use her powers to read his mind but to no avail. It was hard at times for her to read people's mind but she usually got in. This man though, there was nothing. It disturbed her.

"You're wondering why you can't read my mind." Ultron said to Wanda.

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later every man reveals himself." Wanda responded.

"Oh I'm sure they do." Ultron said as he stood. The cloak covering his body fell to the floor revealing him not to be a man but instead a robot. Wanda stepped back in shock. "But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter."

"I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him. Make him self destruct." Wanda replied.

"Heh self destruct. You say that as if he could explode. I mean given the right circumstances and he probably could but then we'd have one hell of a mess to clean up. The blood everywhere, the guts strewn about. And don't even get me started on the paperwork. God you people have so much unneeded paperwork and for what? Torture?" Ultron mused.

"If you plan on ending the avengers then I hate to break it to you but a single robot isn't going to do much against them." A now doubt filled Pietro spoke.

"See that's the thing. You people have put too much faith into them. Too much faith in six humans and a god thrown together like some dysfunctional family on a CW show. And has no one read the old testament or even Greek mythology for that matter? Don't they know that everything goes to hell when a god gets involved?" Ultron said.

"I have to agree with my brother. If you think you can take down the avengers with just our help then your idiocy is bigger than I thought for a robot. They took down an entire army, we are just three people." Wanda stated.

"Ah but here's the thing. We also have an army. I've been building one this entire time. All of them are versions of me. An entire army of me, devoted to my cause." Ultron said.

"Well if you have an army of yourself then why need us? What good are we to you?" Pietro scoffed.

"I saw the records, your parents died in the bombings. I know those bombs were created by Stark. This is your perfect way to get your revenge. Plus, you and I, we can hurt them." Ultron said to Pietro.

He then turned and looked at Wanda.

"But you can tear them apart from the inside." He stated.

The twins shared a glance before looking back at Ultron.

"So have I convinced you two enough to join me?" He asked.

The two nodded in unison.

"Yes." Wanda answered.

"Excellent! Well then go get dressed in better clothes. We need a change of scenery." Ultron said.

The two walked out of the church and back to their rundown apartment.

"You know never in my life did I think that we would be working for a robot." Pietro said as they walked back to their place.

"Agreed, but something still seems off. I feel like he's hiding something." Wanda said.

"Does it matter if he is? We finally have our chance to get revenge on the Avengers. On Stark and the bombings." Pietro replied.

"Yeah..." Wanda absentmindedly replied as her thoughts wandered to the avengers. Specifically one who had abilities like her and Pietro.

"We've got a problem. He's all over the globe, Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man or men, coming in and emptying the place." Maria said as walked into the tower.

"Any fatalities?" Steve asked.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state rambling on about old memories, worst fears, and something moving too fast." She replied.

"Maximoff's. Well it makes sense he would go to them. They have someone in common." He replied.

"Not anymore" Maria said as she turned her tablet to reveal a security cam photo of Strucker dead in his cell.

"Well that furthermore complicates things." Clark sighed.

"Agreed." Nat said.

"Any other casualties?" Steve asked.

"No, just Strucker." Maria answered.

"Well that's kind of good I guess." Clark said.

"Yes, but we have another problem. Ultron must've killed Strucker because he knew something we didn't. something he didn't want us to find out." Steve stated.

"And now with him dead we'll never know because Ultron sure as hell won't tell us." Clark said.

"Well, alert everyone. And we should have satellites Scanning the globe for Ultron or the twins." Steve ordered.

"Already on it." Maria replied.