Chapter 3: Artie & Unique

Artie and Unique sat in an empty art room, the only two in there. The room was eerily quiet, the silence only broken by the sound of their breathing.

"Hey," Artie said softly, breaking the silence. "How are you holding up?"

Unique shrugged, her eyes downcast. "I don't know. It's just... this whole thing has been really hard on everyone."

Artie nodded solemnly. "I know what you mean. It's like we're all in this together now."

Unique looked at Artie seriously. "We need to stick together, Artie. We can't let this tear us apart."

Artie nodded in agreement. "I know. We need to be there for each other."

They sat in silence for a moment before Unique spoke up again, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's just... I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. Like, everything's changed."

Artie looked at her sympathetically. "I know what you mean. But we'll get through this together. We're stronger than we think."

Unique smiled at him gratefully, tears glistening in her eyes. "Thanks, Artie. You always know just what to say."

They sat there for a while longer, talking about their fears and hopes for the future as they tried to make sense of the tragedy that had shattered their lives.