! Letters !

- Nightmare and Killer are in elementary school, Nightmare's goopy too btw -

Killer was looking out the window, that was just by the side of his seat. The teacher had said to everyone that they should write letters to the ones they find pretty; He didn't really had the courage to go and give his letter to who he found pretty.. So he just sat there waiting for something interesting to happen, even though obviously nothing would happen.

On the other side and back of the classroom, a boy called Nightmare was being annoyed by his brother; "I already said no!", he yelled as he brushed his brother off once again. "Pleease! Nighty, it's just today! You won't need to do it everyday!", Dream, his brother, huffed irritated as he pulled Nightmare from his chair.

"Dream! I-", before he could speak, Dream pushed him into a random empty seat. "Go! You need to take some actions by yourself!", he demanded before turning around and walking back to his friends, calming down as he sat next to them. Nightmare stayed silence as he glared at his brother, huffing as he looked to a lonely student looking out the window, holding a letter in his hands.

The grumped boy sighed as he felt his face heat up a bit; He didn't want to give his letter! He didn't need to, right!? The student already had received a letter by the seeing of Nightmare, since he was holding one.. 'Or maybe it's his letter..?', he thought before shrugging it off his head, of course he received a letter!..

Nightmare sighed once again, creating courage before walking to the distracted boy; "..Hey.", he said a bit quietly, trying to catch the other's attention. Killer widened his eyes, a bit surprised to hearing someone suddenly probably talking to him; He turned around and looked at Nightmare, ".. Uh- H-Hey.."; Killer said nervously as he grabbed his letter a little hardly, his eyes focused on the boy in front of him.

Nightmare quickly gave him the letter as he glanced to the side embarrassed; "F-.. For you.", he silently cursed himself for stuttering in a moment like this. Killer stared at the letter a little confused, he didn't actually believe that Nightmare was giving him a letter. He picked it up, blushing slightly as he looked down at the letter. "Thanks..", he said shyly, a small grin forming in his lips without noticing.

Nightmare looked a bit shocked at Killer as he blushed just like the boy sitting in front of him; He didn't answer, just muttered something totally incoherently. "Right- I'll leave.. Now...", he said before turning around to go back to his seat, clearly nervous. Killer wasn't going to mind at all before he suddenly remembered about his own letter; "Ah- Wait!", he yelled to Nightmare as he looked at the boy that was about to leave. "Umm.. I-.. Here-!", he gave his letter to Nightmare, not bothering to hold back his sweet smile.

Nightmare didn't react well at that, he clearly widened his eyes and felt paralyzed as he stared at the letter in front of him. "What..?", he mumbled before blushing more; Was that boy really giving him a letter?? They two found each other pretty!? "Uh- For- Me..?", he asked to make sure, even though it obviously was for him. "Y-Yeah- I didn't had the courage to.. Go and give it to you..", Killer said looking down shyly as he lowered his hand a bit, still holding the letter, waiting for Nightmare to pick it up.

So Killer really hadn't got any letters? That made Nightmare think a little before taking the letter. He didn't seem to notice he picked it up before looking at Killer's expression.. He was smiling sweetly, it was possible to see his face reddened as he fidgeted with his fingers, looking down as he stared at the letter he just got. "Uhh.. R-Right. I'll.. Go now. Thanks.", Nightmare said, turning around quickly before heading to his seat the faster he could.

Killer opened his letter, a faint smile appearing as he chuckled when finishing reading. He felt so happy for actually knowing someone found him pretty.. No one has ever told him that besides his older sister. While on the other side of the classroom, Nightmare struggled not to grin as he finished reading, hiding his face in his arms as he laid his head down, blushing a lot from the text. Dream giggled as he poked his brother on the back before saying.. "Oooh~ Looks like someone's flustered!", he chuckled while hearing Nightmare grumble.

Done! I'll soon post the letters if anyone wants to see them.