! Memories [Part 1] !

Uuh... Oops...?

I don't have that much of creativity or even time to think, soo.... Don't expect me to post regularly..

Anyways, here is something I just had a quick thought about!

———

Killer's POV

Often, a sweet smile of a handsome boy came to his mind suddenly.. But he never got to remember who it was. Killer always woke up from his imagination in a jump; hearing his alarm was what woke him up this time.

He frowned and groaned in frustration as he tried so hard until it hurt to remember who it was, but all he could recall was the smile.

He forced himself to get up from the bed in annoyance, going towards the bathroom to look for his medicine. As he picked the bottle, he didn't even notice as he zoned out once again..

Behind a tree, he was watching as two boys were doing something he couldn't exactly understand right by the river. The one with a light yellowish golden hair smiled widely at the boy who had his head turned away from Killer.

The other boy had a light purple hair, and looked quite shy. Killer could see as the one with the purple hair looked back at the crystal clear water.. He watched silently as those purple eyes that seemed to glow by the sunlight looked back at him.

He felt hypnotized, not even noticing as the boy gasped and stared at Killer, terrified. Suddenly, Killer blinked; he was staring at himself in the mirror. For a second, he almost screamed from the sudden change of place.. However, once again, he had no idea what he was thinking about.

Faintly, he could remember wide eyes staring at him. He scoffed and hummed, leaving the bathroom before looking back and trying to remember if he took his pills.. He shrugged and got out of his room, walking downstairs silently as all he heard were the birds screaming as they died outside. 'Probably some kid throwing rocks..', he yawned and opened the fridge to find something to eat.

< — >

Narrator's POV - Killer's Vision

Midnight walked like she was a model, swinging her tail from side to side, matching her walking. Killer looked down at her and smiled, remembering the day he adopted her.

When he was a kid, he was allergic to cats. It was a nightmare, since his sister had two cats that walked all around the house. He's glad he can deal with it nowadays, since Midnight has been his only company.

Suddenly, while Killer daydreamed again, she stopped and looked to the side. A man.. or a boy, looked down at her through the glass of the store that separated them. He smiled and crouched down, waving at her. She put her nose against the glass and meowed; that woke Killer up. He was standing up, staring at the streets, feeling dumbfounded.

"What the heck..?", he muttered and looked down to Midnight, immediately meeting only one golden eye that stared deeply at him with a terrifying smile. He felt chills down his spine and picked Midnight up in his arms, blinking at the unknown boy.

~ ... ~

Dream's POV

A chuckle escaped through his lips as he tilted his head slightly at the man by the other side. He had no idea how creepy he looked to Killer. Dream waved happily at Midnight, getting as response another hesitant wave from the other man.

He took a quick glance behind him and walked out of the store, turning towards Killer and walking to him. "Hello!", he said with a smile, his eye closed. He couldn't even see the way Killer couldn't react as he tried not to stare at Dream's right "eye".