! Letters [The Letters] !

I had no idea of a name for it- Anyways. This is just a "page" to show the actual letters that Nightmare and Killer had wrote.

Killer's Letter:

"I had never wrote any letters before, but since we actually had a specific reason too and.. Y'know- I just wanted to say that I might not talk with you at all, but I find you very pretty! It'd be nice to become friends with you. I needed to bring a lot of courage to write this, but I'm not good at writing at all so- I hope you like it.

— Killer"

He stared at his writing for a moment, making sure everything was right as he glanced to the side, to see if no one was looking too. 'Is this.. Good?', he mind-asked himself, flustered; He had never actually complimented someone he wasn't friends with.. Maybe he shouldn't give it at all.

Nightmare's Letter:

"I'm not gonna say much, this is just to give to someone you find pretty.. I-"

He cringed at himself slightly, dropping his pen as he looked down, embarrassed. He couldn't do it, he just couldn't. That's what he thought before picking his pen up again; He knew that if he didn't write it, nothing would advance in his tries to actually catch Killer's attention.

"I find you very good-looking.. Even though I don't say it out loud, I never found a need to.

— Nightmare"

He glared intensily at that letter, feeling a bit shocked with what he had wrote. ... 'I'm not going to give this, I won't.', he thought precisely as he cursed at that piece of paper silently. Before he could pick it up and crumple it, his brother pulled him by the shoulder slightly. "You wrote a letter!", he said happily; "Who are you going to give to??", Dream looked at his brother hopeful, he didn't really expect Nightmare to write a letter.

"No one.", he grumbled as he looked to the side, annoyed. Dream gasped with shock as he heard that, "What!?".

There you go, the letters! I did this right after I woke up, so I hope it doesn't have any wrong grammar; I'll post another OneShot as soon as I can.