--Author's Note IMPORTANT--

Hey it's me the author. I just thought I would give you more of an insight into this story.

Well Blake Lively plays the sexy, wild, party girl Victoria Melody. She is feisty, gorgeous and very rich.

However, Victoria does have secrets. (I won't be a spoiler😂)

Blake Parker is played by the sexy Zayn Malik. He plays a gorgeous, party boy, who isn't like his friends who sleeps around with many, many girls. No, he wants something real.

Blake will try to look for that in Victoria, but will she give in to his charms? Or will she always be just another party girl?

I think my story is more unique than others because it is normally the guy who is the womaniser and the girl is trying to tame him, but I changed it around and made the guy chase after the girl.

I think this will make all of you ladies happy, because you will see a woman being more powerful in a relationship. Unlike other books who give the men total control.

**I am not making fun of these books because I read them too, but I just fancied a change in which gender is in power!**

I hope you enjoy my book and if you have any questions or you don't like a certain bit and think it can be improved, please tell me because I really do take on feedback, considering I am a fairly new writer.

Also the majority of the people who play my characters are from Gossip girl. The characters do not have the same names as them, and there are NO similarities between the characters and the characters in gossip girl.

Thank you my gorgeous readers☺️💋.

CHARACTERS LIST
BLAKE PARKER-- ZAYN MALIK

CHARACTERS LISTBLAKE PARKER-- ZAYN MALIK