Chapter 3-- That Is Tyler Mason

Idiot workers who don't have a clue what to do get on my nerves.

I hired these people expecting them to be amazing, do everything I need when I need it, but that isn't the case.

They can't do one job right, now I've got to organise another meeting with Jason Thompson, a top businessman in England, because my stupid assistants didn't tell me that it was yesterday.

To say he was mad is an understatement.

Today I have fired around 4 people, and it is only 10am. I don't know how many there will be at the end of the day.

I was just in a really bad mood today, people just weren't agreeing with what I was saying and it was pissing me off. I need to get out of this place but the amount of stuff I have to do is just preventing that from happening anytime soon.

So, right now I am behind my desk, once again, flipping through paperwork, trying to find the correct number for Jason.

I decided to use my computer to find it, considering my stupid secretary obviously didn't have a clue how to organise paperwork.

I opened the internet and there it was front page, Victoria Melody.

Now this grabbed my attention, I clicked on the link, wanting to know what the hell she has done now, I mean front page, that must be big.

'Daddy kicks you out, so you move in with boyfriend?' It read as soon as I opened it. I scrolled down.

'Victoria Melody was spotted yesterday, getting into one of her private cars after, reportedly, being thrown out of her father's house, Jonathan Melody.

She was seen with many suitcases and carry ons. Is this beauty taking a trip? Or is she moving out for good?

The 22 year old model, was later seen at Tyler Mason's, a suspected fling of hers, mansion, with her many suitcases and a sad smile on her face. We are told that Tyler welcomed her in with open arms, picking up her suitcases and taking them in.

But reports also say that Victoria is involved with none other than, Blake Parker, the owner of her father's rival company, Parker Enterprises.

Is this beauty playing with men's hearts? Let's hope not because there will be many to break.'

I looked at the screen, shocked. Jonathan kicked her out? I knew there was some love loss between them, but she is still his daughter. And she has gone to live with this Tyler Mason. Who the hell is he anyway?

The fact that she was living with him was making me angry, I don't know why. I have no right to be jealous, she isn't mine. However, I can't help but feel frustrated at the fact that she is staying with him.

I pushed away my thoughts of Victoria for now and found Jason Thompson's number.

I dialled his number and held my office phone to my ear.

"Thompson," he answered. His British voice booming down the phone.

"Mr Thompson it's Blake Parker," I answered gruffly.

"Ah, Mr Parker I was wondering when you would be calling," he told me smugly.

"Yes well, no thanks to my employees I wasn't informed we had a meeting yesterday, I would like to reschedule" I told him confidently. I don't care how high his business is, mine is higher. I won't be talked down to by anyone.

Jason Thompson is known for his many businesses, but he is also known as being a one time man. Meaning if you didn't show up, then he wouldn't give you another shot. I know it wasn't going to happen, but a man has got to try, right?