Chapter 6-- Heart To Heart

--Blake's POV--

Josh didn't tell me what happened that night, he just cried until he fell asleep and I left. I hated seeing him like that, but all I could think was that he had it coming.

He should never have cheated on Belle. He won't find anyone better than her and I think he knows that too. She was the only woman that I have ever seen make Josh do something. He would do anything for her and even if they are over for good, she would still be the most important woman in his life.

Once I had left Josh's I had tried to call Belle, but I don't think she will be speaking to anyone for a while, well besides Tori.

Every time they fought Belle would shut me out because of my relationship with Josh. I never understand why because no matter what if she was to tell me something, or express her feelings to me about Josh I would never tell him. No matter how close we are.

But I couldn't think about that right now because I was now looking through files, trying to find the right file to Russell Johnson, my next big investor.

He was a close family friend and had always been very supportive of me and taking over my family company.

However, he did have a daughter and he insisted I would marry her one day. She was a nice girl and I'm sure if I got to know her better I could possibly like her, but she was no where near my type.

She was dumb, to say the least. She insisted on taking over her father's company one day, but I doubt that will ever happen. Also, she was too innocent for her own good. I don't think that girl has never went near alcohol in her life.

I'm not saying I want a date devil girl, but I want someone who will take a risk every now and again. Plus I already had my eyes on someone else.

Anyway, Russell wants to set a meeting for next week and has requested I give him some files to show what investing more money in my company will mean. However, I have never been one to be organised and I have to look through piles and piles of unorganised files.

There was a knock at the door and I looked up as my new assistant, Kyle, poked his head in.

"Mr Parker, you're mother is on the line and she wants to know if you can make it to lunch this afternoon," he explained.

"Tell her I'm sorry, but I've got too much on my plate and I will make it up to her," I told him without looking up from my desk.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" He asked. Obviously noticing my distress.

"No thank you Kyle. Please get back to your job."

He didn't say anything else and left immediately. Leaving me to hollow in my mess and try to find these stupid files.

Around twenty minutes later I had finally found what I was looking for. Fist pumping and smiling I looked down at the paperwork in my hand and started to look through it.

Suddenly, my door was opened to reveal a smiling Tori. I smiled back at her as she closed the door behind her.

"Hello handsome," she greets making my smile widen and she giggled at my obvious happiness in the nickname, whilst she walked to my side of the desk.

"Hello to you too gorgeous," I replied as she quickly pecked my cheek and sat on the chair in front of my desk. "What's up?" I asked her, placing my paperwork down and giving her all of my attention.

"Well you know when I did you a favour with Jason?" I nodded. "Yes well I'm going to need you to return the favour," she explains, her voice had a hint of anger hidden somewhere.