Chapter 5-- And Then You Broke My Heart

SO CONFUSED RN, THIS CHAPTER HAS MORE READS THAN THE ONE BEFORE!

READ THE OTHER ONE SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT GUYS

GOD KNOWS HOW YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS WITHOUT THE ONE BEFORE

Rant over, lol xD Hope all you beautiful individuals enjoy this next chapter!!

"Josh!" I shouted as I stood outside his penthouse door, furiously knocking on it, trying to get his attention.

I hadn't seen him for 2 days since that whole thing with Tori. I've tried calling and texting him, but he is refusing to answer. I have been knocking on his house for around 30 minutes and he isn't answering.

After what Tori said about Belle having a new boyfriend I'm worried that he might have done something stupid, like slept with every woman if New York, that normally gets Belle out of his mind. Or he is just in there drinking his troubles away, because when it comes to him and Belle arguing that is all he seems to do.

"Josh come on man. Just answer the door, I know you're in there, I can smell the alcohol from here," that was a lie but he didn't need to know that.

I carried on knocking, but he still refused to answer.

Leaning my back against the door, I slumped down to the floor and huffed out a breath of frustration. Running my hands through my hair I began to hear shuffling coming from inside. I lay down on my front, making me eye level with the small gap beneath the door.

"Come on Man. Tori was probably joking about Belle having a boyfriend. Just open the door come on," I said a bit more urgently now as I was starting to get annoyed.

Slowly the door began to open. I stood up and fixed my shirt before looking at him. I've never seen him like this. His dress shirt, from the other day at my office, was untucked and had stains from who knows what all over. His trousers sat loosely at his hips and his hair stuck out in all different directions.

"Mate," I said sorrowfully before wrapping my arms around him and he did too. I've never seen him do something like this besides when his dad died. He went into total meltdown and didn't come out of his penthouse for a whole month. It was horrible.

Seeing my best mate in this state made me angry and determined. I needed to get Belle here as quick as possible, the least he deserved was closure. If she was with someone else then he can move on and get over it.

I unwrapped my arms from around him and put his arm over my shoulder, before hobbling through the door and towards his room.

"You look like death Josh. You can't do this to yourself when times get hard. She isn't going to come back to you in this state," I told him as I lay him down on his bed and went over to his closet.

"Don't you think I know that," he told me shortly and I decided to ignore his temper or it will result in me storming out, and I couldn't leave him right now.

"Here," I handed him a pair of jogger bottoms and a wife beater and turned around so he could get changed. He most likely had no briefs on.

I turned around to see him passed out on his bed. I chuckled at how fast he had fell asleep and left the room quietly.

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs to his large living room. Josh loved his house and often referred to it as his 'bachelor pad' where he brings girls very regularly, the reason why I tend not to come round here often.

I pulled my phone out my jacket pocket and dialled the number of the only person I know can help me with him right now.

Belle.