11: Montreal

POV: Max "Mozzie" Goose

???: "... rise and shine fuckers!"

I groaned as I sat up, the helicopter had landed, when I had fallen asleep we were somewhere over the Atlantic.

"Fuck Ian... you think any time but the weekend would be good to fly this shit?"

Blitz: "Amen, I'm trying to relax."

Caveira: "Be quiet, we all know you're just trying to get drunk."

Thunderbird: "That's the damn truth."

Blitz just rolled his eyes, causing me to chuckle as I checked my phone. We were indeed in Montreal, specifically it was June 18th at 9:17 AM. I looked around the helicopter, everyone was gaining their bearings and gathering their stuff, myself following not that soon after. We all got off, Bluejay gathering us all.

Bluejay: "Alright... I'd suggest two of you go to the address I gave Elias while the rest of you scope around, maybe find a hotel for all of you to stay in."

Blitz: "But... Ian, you said only go there if we needed help?"

Bluejay: "I think you will need help getting around a city that you do not know, lad."

Hibana: "I'm sure we can find someone to help us out.. like.. um..."

She looked around, just enforcing Bluejay's point further.

"... right. I vote that myself and Elias go, I have a habit of missing things while scouting."

Caveira: "Like the bomb that nearly blew you to bits in the Congo?"

"Shut up. We don't speak of that."

Caveira smirked as Bluejay facepalmed.

Bluejay: "Just get to work you fuckwads."

He glared at all of us, all of us quickly going into a silent, fearful state. Eventually, I cleared my throat and spoke.

".. jeez, who jizzed in your Cheerio's this morning?"

Bluejay: "The same people who are about to kill thousands of civilians if we don't succeed."

Brava: "Wait wait wait.. why are we here doing this, why not tell like NATO or the UN?"

Bluejay: "Because who are they going to believe, us or a company that is currently being funded by the US government? Now lets work, we can't let the civilians die."

-

POV: Ian "Bluejay" Zlydaszyk

Once Thunderbird and I had returned to the helicopter and were in flight, she turned to me.

Thunderbird: "You don't trust them, do you?"

I just sighed and shook my head.

"I don't... but with the way they treat themselves, it's hard to. However, they were chosen by Aurelia and Harry.. they were seen as the best in the world to do missions like this... I have to believe in them.. the world is doing the same."

She sighed soon after, as if thinking.

Thunderbird: "What happens if they fail and the bombs drop over New York?"

"Then.. we help as many people as we can, and we have to hope that the government does the right thing. There will be no more hiding this."

Thunderbird: "Well no shit.."

-

POV: Max "Mozzie" Goose

"Holy shit.. Montreal is a massive fucking city..."