DEVILISHNESS👿

Haseena moves out from the Hall and stops in the lobby to call someone when Her old business member comes to her and says in a concerning voice .....

M:- Haseena??

Haseena doesn't react to anything and stands still quietly listening to him....

M:-  There will be problems... The conflict with the Malhotra family can ruin our business......

Haseena takes a look at him and angrily says pointing her index finger.....

H:- mind your own business joy.....

She turns back and starts walking away when he says....

J:- I am doing it.... It is my duty to protect the family and you....

Haseena stops at her place and looks at him with greeted teeth.....

J:- Even from yourself....

Haseena takes out her guns and unlocks it while seeing the old business member....

J:- shoot me.....

Haseena doesn't say anything and tucks her gun behind her back and again starts walking....

H:- Get everyone here....

She doesn't wait for his response and moves away from his sights... He quietly takes out her phone and dial someone still gazing at the same direction.....

Haseena quietly moves under the ground seemed like a tunnel where moon light was the only source to see something.....

A man was tied on a bench which was slightly inclined so that he could easily see his surroundings.....

Haseena quietly comes and sits on a chair in front of him taking out her gun....

M:- Here comes Haseena the great!!

Haseena doesn't say anything and continues to stare at him playing with gun....

M:- what are you going to do with me? Beat me? Cut off my balls??

Haseena exhales deeply and sits slightly leaning on her knees....

H:- If you'd only stolen from me... You'd be off the hook now....

Man looks at her with fearful eyes....

H:- But you decided to sell children to a brothel....
Man doesn't make eye contact with Haseena and turns his face away...

H:- Did you think I wouldn't find out?

The man looks at her and screams saying....

M:- we all have skeletons in the closets....

Haseena cut him off slapping harshly....

H:- shut up.... You have smeared the name of this family Arnav...

Man tries to move out and say....

A:- what family? What values? Spare me this bullshit and shoot me....

Haseena stands up from the chair and moves to the Arnav keeping her one leg on bench beside his stomach...

H:- you will be erased.... No trace will be left of you.... As if you never existed ....

Haseena takes a look at his face....

H:- That.... That will be your punishment

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--**--*-*-*-*